The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

Rods

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:19 am

I´ve just heard that a Swedish UFO investigator has proven what Rods are.
He says they are just bugs.

Ok really how fucking retarded are swedish on UFO:s?
He says the exact same thing as skeptics to Rods have said since they were first filmed!
Bah, I should run the UFO community in this country seriosuly.
Bunch of retards.

He just says they are bugs but does not explain how the hell they can fly so fast that you can barely see them. I`ve seen tiny mosquitos fly fast and I still see them. :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby dejarma » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:44 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:Ok really how fucking retarded are swedish on UFO:s?

not as retarded as you it seems!! they are bugs!!! they "seem" to be fast cos they are close to the lens..... it's been known for quite a while now! you need to keep up on the news before you shout ya mouth off Sherlock ;)
dejarma

Postby chiselray » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:51 pm

Rods...all fake...didnt wanna believe it myself...cant make something out of a misunderstanding if it aint real though.
chiselray

Postby evutch » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:12 pm

RODS are REAL.
it's just that people are lazy, and are relying on others to find them..
and they ARE amazing..
the first rods i EVER saw, were in 1961 in rochester mills. pennsylvainia
i was 11 years old, and it's not happenstance that Joses kid, the same age, was who turned him onto the "things" flying around.

i TRIED to get adults to see the rods, BUT, it seems the eyes change after a few years, and 'floaters" make it harder..
i used to spend HOURS watching them overhead on a summer day.

i didn't realise at that gae, that a camera would have worked..

i forgat ALL about rods, until 1974 near Bradford PA, actually MT. Jewett, inthe allegheny forest on Rt 119.

at the very crossroads at lantz corners, between mt.jewett and kane..
i was going south on rt 119, about 10 tp 20 mph.. having just stopped at the sign, and could see down the "hill", about 3/4 of a mile seeming to come out of a logging road on the left hand side, was an object, that my vision, and mind registered as a truck, making a right turn, and coming towards me..
it was about as long as a truck, and as tall, about 15 feet, oddly, it seemed to be coming up the hill, somewhat faster than i felt was possible..
not only that, but it appeared, to be about ten feet off the road, AND in my lane!
it had what appeared to be a "grill", or a division line halfways up the front..
AND odd lights on each side, that seemed to be changing colors..

it was coming SO fast.. that i was looking to get off the raod..
and it went OVER the car!
i asked my wife, "what was that?", and she was open mouthed, and couldn't answer..
about a week later, in the same area..
while conversing with a friend, i had a simular looking miniature object, pass and STOP between us, while we were talking, it stopped, and BACKED up, and then hovered, and flashed away.
she saw it too. said it must have been a strange butterfly..
i figured an odd butterfly, considering it was about 15 inches long!

well, get the proper equipment, learn it, know what it does, and look for them.
they ARE real.

but the question is..
WHY are we So AGAINST FINDING THEM?
AND I know THE SCIENCES know ABOUT THEM
SO why WOULD THEY HIDE THEM?
WHAT IS IT ABOUT THEM, THAT WORRIES TPTB?

well?
evutch

Postby chiselray » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:07 am

Evutch
The video of Rods i do have is a doco and a pretty good one..
Until what i believed the explanation of just simply bugs and camera speeds caused them to appear like this unknown phenomenon ,i am not 1000,000,000 % sure myself of anything..expect to say who do you believe..i would like to think and have come to accept that most unknowns have a perfectly reasonable explanation..
chiselray

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:15 am

I think that even things like UFO:s,aliens or other phenomenon unknown to us is a reasonable explaination if we just have the scientific data on it.
There is nothing called Magic, it´s called Science.

Telekineses for example still has a scientific explaintion.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby CodeBlack » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:03 pm

"I´ve just heard that a Swedish UFO investigator has proven what Rods are.
He says they are just bugs."

Well that is what I thought all along but I didn't want to say anything. They are cool bugs though. I've seen some incredible bugs people have never heard of. I once saw a flying spider in my back yard. Damndest thing I ever saw. It was black and bright reddish orange, looked just like a small tarantula but it had wings and it flew. Scared the crap out of me when it buzzed me, then it landed on my fence and I got a look at it. Bizarre.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts