The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Cryptozoology

BIGFOOT email me at p389mm@hotmail.com or monkey60@hotm

Sightings of bigfoot, lake monsters around the world, and the chupacabras are just some of the many cryptozoological stories on the rise! Although many of these stories are controversial - some have evidence that defies belief.

Postby snipermonkey » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:28 pm

LOOKING FOR BIG FOOT INVESTIGATORS IN ALBERTA AND BC I HAVE 11 YEARS EXPIENENCE IN
OUTDOOR INVESTIGATIONS ALL WELCOME NO EXPERIANCE NEED JUST AN INTEREST, WILL TRAIN WE ARE ALL EQUALL ALSO INVESTIGATE HAUNTING PLEASE NO CHANNELERS OR SUDDEN CLAIRVOIENT AFTER 2 WEEKS WITH WHICH I HAVE HERE IN EDMONTON 5 YEARS AGO WITH ALBERTA PARANORMAL SOCIETY.as it was called then.Now they call themselves www.paranormalexplorers.com.I WAS ON OF THE FOUNDING MEMBERS THEN HELP TO GET IT GOING.THEN EVERYONE BECAME A SHAMEN!!!! THEIR STILL GOING STONG BUT I KNOW THE REAL STORY.IE ITS FUNNY HOW PEOPLE BECOME ONE WITH THE SUPERNATURAL AFTER 1 MONTH I HAVE NO TIME FOR THIS IT TURNS ME OFF! email me ill explain avoid them they are far from genuine i have proof alot of embelishment. so much to explain on that.they have been featured on creepy canada and goastly encounters. 30%fact just thought i through that in email me at monkey 60 @rotnet.com. I AM 100 PECENT THE FACTS NOT SPECULATOIN. IT ITS FUN AND EXITING WHEN DONE AS SCIENTIC AS POSIBLE NOT HEAR SAY OR EMBELISHED FOR PERSONAL GAIN MONK. THAKS
snipermonkey

Postby MonarchSmile » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:49 pm

If you need any help with food......I can send coupons
I also got some used books.........you never know
We could do a pen pal thingy and cause I need modern Canadian used stamps
for my collection........
Was wondering if hemp was allowed in your country.........for rope...that is
I know I'm forgetting ...............oh yeah ..how big is Big Foots..........foot
:D
MonarchSmile

Postby snipermonkey » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:18 pm

yea sure were are YOU LOCATED we can do that are you consideing coming out in the in the forest fo investigations email me at p389mm@hotmail.com
snipermonkey

Postby snipermonkey » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:21 pm

no hemp sorry i gues the think we smoke it t laws here are from the stoenage thanks mike
snipermonkey

Postby snipermonkey » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:25 pm

the largest foot print ive seen is just under 14 inches i made plaster cast but didnt turn out well
snipermonkey

Postby MonarchSmile » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:41 pm

Well even if I had a passport, I still might have trouble getting back home, across the border,
since I voted for Obama,
and maybe it is getting to be the wrong time of year to be trapsing in the snow,
but then surely you wouldn't have to be a tonto to follow a 14" foot in the snow,eh?
If you were to find him, I bet with a foot that size he could make the Canuk Olympic B-Ball
team. I hear they could use some help.
Ya,Hey
MonarchSmile

Postby snipermonkey » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:18 pm

i thought obama wsa the golden boy i had spinal cord surgery and waited 3 weeks my father was diagnosed with prostate cancer in 1 week he was in chemo.ive be a hunter 35 years i know all tracks up here. moose,deer ,wolf mountain lion,bear,grizzly and black and brown.cyote ect we have them all. as for winter its the best time you can see tracks clear as day. as for b ball they suck bad. :evil: i cant talk about it it makes me sick ,keep in touch touch you have good sense of humour :
snipermonkey

Postby snipermonkey » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:24 pm

your in luck i can get all the stamps you want ny buddy works in post office
snipermonkey

Postby MonarchSmile » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:10 am

snipermonkey wrote:your in luck i can get all the stamps you want ny buddy works in post office

I only collect them used, does you know what canceled to order means...

I did been to Edmonton before, isn't it north of Red Beer?

south of Yellownif ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsgVspgy184

Ya,Hic
MonarchSmile

Postby snipermonkey » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:45 am

Cancel to order know i dont
snipermonkey

Next

Return to Cryptozoology

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts