The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Oh dearest lol...

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby ironrose2000 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:36 am

fortwynt wrote:
Dark-Samus wrote:
oh please, there is nothing inherently important about a building....the church is not the house of God, merely a building built for people to come and practice religion...God does not live there either way.

Many people believing in God would not agree with you though.

Sad Story, why would you think its funny to stick smiling happy faces and make dumb comments about a tragic death? His family found him the next morning going to church.

And you talk about how f&%$ed up all humans are, what does this say about you?

I´m not even human at all.
IF you can not see the ironi of it then so be it.
But I`m not really laughing at the man.
Laughing at the situation itself.

Well...they can believe whatever they wish, but if they are going to use the bible to justify believing that a physical structure actually houses God...well they are going to be hard pressed to find any evidence for that in the bible.

So in short, they may disagree, but they would be incorrect.

Ex. 25:8; 29:45; Nu 5:3. There are others, but the point is made. However, I am a firm believer that God resides in the believer more than the actual structure. Just providing the first references I could find. :D
Life is a mystery. There are no clues. Poirot is on holiday. Good luck! - God.
ironrose2000

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts