The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Other Paranormal and Occult

Paranormal Group Seeks R.M.S. Titanic EVPs

The paranormal and occult have many sides, discuss all other paranormal/occult topics that don't fit anywhere else.

Postby BornAquarius » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:55 am

Thursday, October 01, 2009
Paranormal Group Seeks R.M.S. Titanic EVPs

NOTE: A group called "The Titanic Endeavor Tour" is seeking sponsorship to the site of the sunken oceanliner in an attempt to record voices of the dead spirits that may remain...Lon

The Titanic Endeavor Tour is Seeking Sponsors

Statement: The Titanic Endeavor Tour...a project being undertaken by Society of the D.E.A.D. (Direct Evidence After Death) is an ambitious project that...if successful...will bring back the first recorded evp's...(Electronic Voice Phenomenon) from the location where the RMS Titanic sank those many years ago back in April of 1912.

http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/2009/1 ... -evps.html
"I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it." -- Klaatu in 'The Day the Earth Stood Still'
BornAquarius

Postby bionic » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:58 pm

That sounds really cool.

I was watching Ghost Hunters (I think it was that group) they studied some traveling Titanic museum tour that was supposedly having paranormal activety going on with it.

Theye had some stuff happen.
More to do with haunted onjects from the wreck. Like soemone's old watch..stuff like that.

Wonder if this study is related to, or was inspired by all that?

Still...cool
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Return to Other Paranormal and Occult

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts