The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Argentina: Cow Was Abducted By A UFO?

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby timewarp » Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:30 am

timewarp

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:48 am

Greys do think that Cows ar esmarter and more useful than man... :mrgreen:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby CodeBlack » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:44 pm

Yeah, you can make a lot of jokes.

Que es espanol por "cow"? Carne? Carne Asada?
¿dónde está mi carne? Quando!!! No tome mis vacas!
McDonald's on the Moon.
Planet Hollywood branching out, to space?

What does "pandido" mean? Im 2 lzy 2 luk it up.

El sol salió anoche y me cantó. Oh wait, that's from Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind.

All kidding aside, if you have alien/human hybrids on another planet they are going to get hungry sooner or later.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby vulcan6gun » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:23 am

Okay... sounds like I should have tried to market Mars property to McDonald's. Not that it matters now, since Dennis Hope (the "Lunar Ambassador") has filed claims on everything in our solar system. :roll:

Not that I care, since I can easily prove he's a claim jumper. I kept all the original files from my Web site, including deed masters for all the outer planets and every named moon in our system as of 2008. ;)

Thinking back on that, I believe I did it wrong. With the proper software I could have automated the things in a downloadable format... impulse buys count for a lot when you're peddling novelty items. Oh well, you know what they say about hindsight...

As for the abducted cow, we sacrificed it to our Martian gods on Olympus Mons as a barbecued offering, and ate the parts the gods left behind. For what it's worth, 4 out of 5 Martians surveyed recommend Bullseye brand sauce. :lol:
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby CodeBlack » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:55 pm

As far as I'm concerned, and I think the law agrees, you can't just lay claim to property on Mars. You have to physically go there and obtain a claim. And you have to be prepared to defend that claim. If there is no government there then who is going to enforce your claim? You? With what weapons? Its an issue that is going to have to be worked out sooner or later. We can't have people simply laying claim to entire planets or moons or perhaps even asteroids. What, no one can visit Io because you "claimed" it in 2009? I do not think so.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby vulcan6gun » Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:29 am

CodeBlack wrote:As far as I'm concerned, and I think the law agrees, you can't just lay claim to property on Mars. You have to physically go there and obtain a claim. And you have to be prepared to defend that claim. If there is no government there then who is going to enforce your claim? You? With what weapons? Its an issue that is going to have to be worked out sooner or later. We can't have people simply laying claim to entire planets or moons or perhaps even asteroids. What, no one can visit Io because you "claimed" it in 2009? I do not think so.
My point exactly. The whole thing's a novelty deal by virtue of lack of physical presence. You know, nobody ever asked about buying the landing sites of the various Mars probes... which is the closest most are likely to come to finding an 'alien spacecraft', catch being that WE are the aliens. And we didn't bring cows to Mars, or abduct same from there. :lol:
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts