The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

The Agenda: Battlefield Earth

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby CodeBlack » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:11 pm

Over the last century with the explosion of mass media and worldwide communications, the UFO phenomenon has gone from folk tales around camp fires to a full fledged field of study and worldwide interest. Today, if an airliner encounters a UFO the world might know about it in minutes, with the advent of camera phones and YouTube. And yet, despite the worldwide instant communications of today, the alien agenda, or even proof of alien visitation, seems elusive.

So what are we to make of these aliens? What do they want? Well, I have an idea. Its not a nice one. Sorry. Given the stories by those who claim they have been abducted and the response by the government (and odd lack thereof) and even the response of the media, it leads me to believe that not only are the aliens hiding their agenda but so are those who might have postured a serious guess.

What do I mean? Well the news media treats UFOs/Alien Abduction pretty much with scorn or they play Steven Spielberg with it. They don't mind catering to the odd kook but anyone seriously claiming anything about aliens is met with derision by the mainstream media, or they just ignore you. And I think that is because they have been told to do so.

We know the military, and the government in general, have put the word out to shut up about UFOs. Many conspiracy theories about that. I think most are wrong. Just my 2 cents.

I did have what I believe, but do not know for sure, was a UFO encounter myself while in the military. To be perfectly clear, I did NOT see the "object". Without getting into too many details, what I did see and hear led me to believe it was the real deal, whatever IT was. And the direct witnesses were told to never speak of the event, ever! And they followed that order. I was given no such order however. I was given an order to guard a hatch and let NO ONE, regardless of rank, go through it. That by itself was extremely odd. But I followed that order. Keep in mind that our very presence at this location, the middle of the Pacific ocean, meant something extremely odd was present and it required our investigation. You know what is in the middle of the Pacific ocean? Water! There is nothing there but water. But the looks on the faces of the direct witnesses said more than enough to me that the "object" could only have been one of two things, a flying Dutchman, or a UFO. I think the term is ashen-faced. They look frightened, and these were people not easily frightened. And of course that moment was followed by, "let's get the hell out of here." And us, on the most powerful warship in the world no less. Anyway, like I said, I do not know for a fact that it was a UFO. I do not know for a fact it was not a flying Dutchman. You be the judge. If this story sounds familiar, its because it has happened more than once. I've heard others with similar stories.

So what does this have to do with alien agendas? Well, it has a lot to do with it. I think the agenda is one of enterprise. That's right, enterprise. I think these aliens have been paid to "develop" the intelligent life on this planet. And by "develop" I mean, make use of. If you consider the abductees' claims of medical procedures, which usually involve the human reproductive system, you can easily conclude that the aliens are breeding humans. Starting with the Betty and Barney Hill story and going forward, we have endless tales of these medical procedures. It is probably the realization of this agenda that has the governments of the world clamming up. Encounters are scary since the humans involved are powerless against such awesome technology. Governments have no idea what to do and they don't want to frighten people or admit their own weakness.

So why would aliens what to breed humans? Well that should be quite obvious. Slaves! OK, "slaves" might be a bit harsh. How about "employees". I believe that an advanced species would need advanced "employees". Technology leads to hierarchies of skills needed. An agrarian civilization does not have much hierarchy but the civilization that is 1,000,000 years more advanced does. It needs lots of hierarchy. And breeding lesser species and creating hybrids who can work on other planets is where the money is. And before you condemn these aliens, keep in mind that someday we will probably do the same thing, assuming that we are allowed to get that far.

Oh, by the way, hybrid humans on another planet need a hybrid food source so that falls in line with the cattle mutilation thing doesn't it? They need to develop a hybrid food source for their hybrid humans to keep them alive, and working. So, much like the movie Stargate, there could be humans who have been brought up on other planets to do the god's bidding there. I don't think it will be mining minerals though. You can use machines for that. Whatever they do it requires a worker as smart as a human. Of course a human is a pretty cheap machine to build.

I've heard all kinds of pleasant sounding theories about aliens coming here to save us but frankly I believe that is wishful thinking.

Meanwhile, our genes continue to evolve. And that may be the only thing saving us. We have yet to outlive our usefulness, as a raw material. Sorry for the negative spin. This ain't Disneyland. In the end it comes down to, they found us before we found them, and that puts them in the driver's seat. Se la Vie. The best we can do is try to stay out of their line of fire and grow smarter. If this is not the best motivation for technological development I don't know what would be. We better get busy.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby MonarchSmile » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:43 pm

Typical white like me superior attitude.
You stink code black :!:
You ever get tired of your smell :?:
MonarchSmile

Postby CodeBlack » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:46 pm

What are you talking about?
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby MonarchSmile » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:53 pm

CodeBlack wrote:What are you talking about?

You, don't know sh*t.

The earth is stressed.

You are a piss ant on a Pale Blue Dot

You don't even understand what a grain of sand means
MonarchSmile

Postby CodeBlack » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:05 pm

Well, that clears it up nicely. What does any of that have to do with my post?
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts