The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Warning issued for racist-themed posts.

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby mael » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:51 am

Dark-Samus wrote:The truth i that specially europeans are the worst people ever in history.
Invading and slaughterng other cultres does not make one great, it makes you pathetic and weak.
Maybe europeans have always been technologicly superior, but their minds are as retarded as my ass.

Unbeknownst to you, you are somewhat correct in at least one small part of your above-quoted drivel.

Let's look at Scandinavia. Specifically the Danes AKA the Vikings.

The Vikings used to invade and rape and pillage Eastern England. They were obviously more than a match for the then present natives. Some remained and set up their own villages and were gradually incorporated into the society. But most who visited were warriors, and though they won overall, they of course suffered casualties, who were deleted from the gene pool by their demise. Such fighting men would have had amongst them the best genes of their particular race or clan, and their inability to procreate would have meant that the Danes were gradually being sired by those men who were not fighting, who would have had amongst them relatively larger numbers of men who didn't have the wits in order to cross the sea and invade.

Over a long time the most competitive genes would have become rarer and rarer, and what we have today are Scandinavians which are pretty much on a par with the rest of Western Europe, (Except Dark Samos, of course) and their raping and pillaging days are long gone. I can see a lot of examples of this if I look at the list of wars and see so many empires and warring campaigns of yesteryear go through their rise to power and their subsequent decline. -

But it is a point worth mentioning that such races and clans who have had military prowess in their pasts and have conquered others, do not drop to the level they were before their activities. They remain respected and relatively capable.

And groups who have never had any success in invading, or have always been exploited due to their ... er - shortcomings, have remained as the world's lowest common denominators. (ie Sub-continental Africans).

And so we have a very good example of how Scandinavians have become weak and pathetic from a Scandinavian AKA Dark Samos (giggle).

And if one follows basically my train of thought we can see how ultimately campaigns of conquest and expansion are doomed to failure by fizzling out due to the best of them either going native or by too many of the competitive ones dying and not breeding.

There is another method by which wars are won. This is by deceit and deception. It entails infiltratiing the targeted nation's society and destroying it though economic means. this requires a good deal of patience and generational support from the aggressor.

For example, by empowering segments within a given community which are at odds with the established norm, the reigning system can be brought to its knees. In the case of the West this means traditionally despised groups such as homosexuals, Feminists and immigrants have become more influential and powerful than the groups which were at the heart of their cultures, and these groups have been empowered sufficiently to turn the system upside down.

The same group who has financed and supported the destruction of our Western societies are firmly on their own side, which is not our side. The reason they have orchestrated the west's demise is because without the West they have no adversaries capable of providing a credible threat. With the West still viable they must operate covertly and must stop the truth from being broadcasted by any means they can.

What better way to win a war and get the spoils and the political power than by getting your other enemies to fight them, and when both sides have virtually anihilated the other, the side which choreographed the whole affair can take the lot.

Financing and supporting the underdogs in any given culture and getting them to enable the eventual destruction and capitulation of their country is a small investment when the proceeds of this are all the wealth and resources of a whole nation, and the stage we are at now is that the whole planet is almost a slave plantation with the slave-masters being the ones in the middle who create the wars and problems, and the rest are defeated serfs who are incapable of resisting.

The eventual result of this is probably another mass extinction of life on this planet as it is reduced to a lifeless rock spinning round the sun due to the unbridled activities of people claiming to be God's chosen people.
mael

Postby mael » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:03 am

greeney2 wrote:
Then the only way to call a spade - 'a spade' is to use code words and/or encourage the reader to learn the ethnicity or (alleged) religion of the perps in his/her thread/post.

Maybe they should just post nice recipes or tips about slipping clutches instead! :lol:

* The "clutch" had been "slipping" since before I "owned" the "engine."

The "clutch" was eventually "repaired" by removing the defective "plates" and replacing them with "items" which were not alleged Holocaust-survivors - Ooops! I mean weren't so badly worn.
mael

Postby greeney2 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:18 pm

Can't wait to hear one of "Mama Maelstroms" family recipes, and glad to know th clutch is fixed and ready for a quick getaway. :lol:
greeney2

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:31 am

And so we have a very good example of how Scandinavians have become weak and pathetic from a Scandinavian AKA Dark Samos

And yet Sweden is one of the few countries that still is respected as a friend to the world and one of the leading countries to make the world better. :twisted:

Even if these damn scadinavians were like that before, Sweden and Finland mostly have learned most of it and does not repeat history, Tell me what most of the world have learned from their history, I`d say barely a damn thing.
Let´s look at US,China,Russia and all of them, they still follow the old ways about I`m the best, you the rest are inferior to us so we can kill you as much as we want to.

And whether you think about genes or not, nothing of wat you speak of applies to me because I don´t belong to any type of country,culture or anything else.
I`m simply ME.
Which is not what I can say about most of ou who claims to be unique but in reality most of you are not.
Talking about the world now, not just this site :P
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Tairaa » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:03 am

mael wrote:The truth is no defense.

Then the only way to call a spade - 'a spade' is to use code words and/or encourage the reader to learn the ethnicity or (alleged) religion of the perps in his/her thread/post.

ie ... With MT's thread about children being kidnapped, raped, beaten and murdered on snuff films, the photos of the perps can be displayed, followed by asking the reader to discover the identity. (If physical traits are not sufficient).

Is this satisfactory?

People do this kind of thing, regardless of colour. So race is irrelevant.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby mael » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:26 pm

Tairaa wrote:
mael wrote:The truth is no defense.

ie ... With MT's thread about children being kidnapped, raped, beaten and murdered on snuff films, the photos of the perps can be displayed, followed by asking the reader to discover the identity. (If physical traits are not sufficient).

Is this satisfactory?

People do this kind of thing, regardless of colour. So race is irrelevant.

If you checked, you'd see a common denominator.
mael

Postby Tairaa » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:47 pm

I have checked, and I have found a common denominator. That's why I felt like sharing. The thing with prejudice is that the evidence for it always seems to fall into place with people who have it. Always. Every time.

How I do it is a bit more simple, I start of with no prejudice and I look at the evidence as it is rather then look for specific bits of evidence, and I paint the picture based off of what I see, rather then find bits of the picture to make it how I want.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby blackvault » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:03 pm

FYI to all. MartinTimothy is banned.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby MonarchSmile » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:35 pm

Can Panda come back now,please
:D
MonarchSmile

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:16 am

Thank you John, we need to get rid of these pathetic lifeforms :twisted:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts