The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Warning issued for racist-themed posts.

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby blackvault » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:21 pm

Without calling anyone out on the board, those who should be warned (at least for now) have been about the recent racist-themed posts.

As I do welcome freedom of expression and speech here at The Black Vault, I do NOT welcome racist posts. In the beginning, some of them were borderline, but the most recent posts have crossed the line in my books, and I am asking that they stop.

Any additional posts that continue this hatred, the accounts will be banned.

I appreciate everyone's patience on this, and hope the future will see a diminishing number of such trash posts.

Sincerely,

John Greenewald, Jr.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby rath » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:02 pm

blackvault wrote:Without calling anyone out on the board, those who should be warned (at least for now) have been about the recent racist-themed posts.

As I do welcome freedom of expression and speech here at The Black Vault, I do NOT welcome racist posts. In the beginning, some of them were borderline, but the most recent posts have crossed the line in my books, and I am asking that they stop.

Any additional posts that continue this hatred, the accounts will be banned.

I appreciate everyone's patience on this, and hope the future will see a diminishing number of such trash posts.

Sincerely,

John Greenewald, Jr.

I agree there is to much emphasis on race.

However there need to be a determination between a members own racist views, E.G About Jews, African's or Asians or white people.

& a topic that is already in the press & is already a topic of discussion in the international media.
rath

Postby rath » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:34 pm

this is a race related topic.

Australia 'safest for Indian students' USA & U.K most racist.

October 12, 2009.

AUSTRALIA has been ranked ahead of the US and the UK as the safest country for Indian international students, a new survey shows.

A poll of Indian students and graduates from around the world found that 26 per cent ranked Australia as the number one nation for safety.

It was followed by Great Britain and Canada with 20 per cent of the vote, New Zealand with 13 per cent and America with five per cent, according to international student recruiter IDP Education.

When it came to best government policies to protect international students, Australia came first again with 19 per cent of the vote, followed by the US, Britain, Canada and New Zealand.

The figures come after the country's $15.5 billion international education industry was damaged by attacks on Indian students in Melbourne earlier this year and claims others were being exploited by dodgy education providers.

"These results are very encouraging in the light of recent challenges to Australia reputation as a quality, safe and good value provider of education to Indian students," IDP Education chief executive Tony Pollock said.
rath

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:53 am

I`ll take them down so much they wished they never been born. :twisted:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Wing-Zero » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:37 am

Dark-Samus wrote:I`ll take them down so much they wished they never been born. :twisted:

Everyone watch out for Dark-Samus, Destroyer of Worlds.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby mael » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:53 am

The truth is no defense.

Then the only way to call a spade - 'a spade' is to use code words and/or encourage the reader to learn the ethnicity or (alleged) religion of the perps in his/her thread/post.

ie ... With MT's thread about children being kidnapped, raped, beaten and murdered on snuff films, the photos of the perps can be displayed, followed by asking the reader to discover the identity. (If physical traits are not sufficient).

Is this satisfactory?
mael

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:22 am

The truth i that specially europeans are the worst people ever in history.
Invading and slaughterng other cultres does not make one great, it makes you pathetic and weak.
Maybe europeans have always been technologicly superior, but their minds are as retarded as my ass.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Aquatank » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:58 am

Apparently a lot of the same racist posts were posted in several sites elsewhere on the net, so it could possibly be considered Spam as well. And some other sites have banned that id as well.
Aquatank

Postby blackvault » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:03 am

Hey Aquatank...

Can you send me more details of that? Like the sites, etc?

john@greenewald.com

Thanks in advance
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:33 am

Then the only way to call a spade - 'a spade' is to use code words and/or encourage the reader to learn the ethnicity or (alleged) religion of the perps in his/her thread/post.

Maybe they should just post nice recipes or tips about slipping clutches instead! :lol:
greeney2

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts