The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Black Vault Website & Forum Support

Typing messages that scroll beyond window cause problems

Need help? Do not know how to do something? Ask here! You may find your issue already addressed, so make sure you read through some of the threads already in existence.

Postby Lashmar » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:51 am

I want some long posts from you now. ;) :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby frrostedman » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:25 pm

'Compatibility View' was the fix for sure. When I undid it, I ran into the same problem. Ok since you asked politely, I'll have to whip up a really long, boring post.

My posts are especially bad when I try to hammer home a point and I use about 5 paragraphs repeating the same argument but just a little different way, over and over. Gotta stop doing that.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby Lashmar » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:48 am

frrostedman wrote:My posts are especially bad when I try to hammer home a point and I use about 5 paragraphs repeating the same argument but just a little different way, over and over. Gotta stop doing that.

I just rant, for days. I had one post, not on here but on the Bunker, that was only meant to be a few lines...it ended up being two pages in MS word. :oops: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby rath » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:11 am

Lashmar wrote:I just rant, for days.

Aint that the truth.

You just rant & rant ........... just mindless dribble.
rath

Previous

Return to Black Vault Website & Forum Support

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts