The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

UFO Prophet Warns of Devastating Events in 2012

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby CodeBlack » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:44 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:IF nothing happens in 2012 that has devasting effects.
I wish that all these so called "prophets" and believers shut their mouths forever.

Well, what fun would that be, DS? I mean, c'mon. I don't know how 2012 got to be related to Billy M. though. He didn't come up with that. Nice pictures though. One day Photoshop will be perfected to the point where we can no longer tell if its real, like movies. Oops, I'm being sarcastic again.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby BornAquarius » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:12 pm

2012: The end is not near

Marketers are escalating the media blitz for the "2012" disaster movie to Defcon 2 tonight with a TV teaser that touts the coming apocalypse. If you watch the two-minute scene, here are two words of advice:

DON'T PANIC!

The teaser is due to run on major broadcast networks as well as scads of cable channels and local stations sometime between 10:50 and 11 p.m. ET/PT, and it's sure to get viewers whipped up in advance of the movie itself, which premieres on Nov. 13.

http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/archive/ ... 86189.aspx
"I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it." -- Klaatu in 'The Day the Earth Stood Still'
BornAquarius

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:35 am

2012: Beginning of the obvious :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby ledgerwood » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:13 am

Ive looked into this quite a bit... Mosty because its everywhere now!!!! The only thing that I see happening is an increase in mega storms and more solar radiation from a weakened ozone layer.. Which could trigger volcanic activity in itself.. Cant deny the weather is kinda fawked these days
ledgerwood

Postby vulcan6gun » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:52 am

I've been unable to reply to this for a bit; either I forget or I lose my broadband service. I've got Bright House coming out to check on that. Anyway...it strikes me that the Mayan Doomsday thing isn't new at all. I believe Erich von Daniken wrote about it in the early '70s and I KNOW we heard Leonard Nimoy talk about it on 'In Search Of'.

I'll give you a prediction for 2012, right now. It will start much like any other year, with the Earth proceeding in its orbit 'round the Sun and its Moon spinning about in its usual fashion, sporting fresh scars from the latest attempts to knock it from its orbit while looking for a substance we already have in abundance--water. The rest of the universe will conduct itself in the usual fashion as well. Boring, huh?

Here on Earth, large numbers of people will anxiously await results from the latest Doomsday predictions, though many will deny entertaining such thoughts. About 50 million or so people will die from disease or other natural causes; wars will be fought; crimes committed; about 80 million or so babies will be born. Barack Obama will still be a media darling, Sarah Palin will still be a frustrated Presidential hopeful, and those of us still alive will go about our lives same as always.

Alternatively, the Earth gets smacked by a giant space egg, the shell of which proceeds into the Sun causing it to go nova, which cooks said egg, converting the entire globe into a giant omelet. I do hope someone provides Cheddar! :lol:
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby MonarchSmile » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:58 pm

My mother told me about a situation that occurs in god believing man.
God is punishing me for my bad behavior.
Don't worry jesus is coming to save your worthless asses, again.
Maybe we will kill him different this time :!:
MonarchSmile

Postby chiselray » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:13 pm

I have a hard time believing the giant egg theory ,its just a little eggs..aggerated

i think we are going to die from some collapsing hsit sun which has probably already collapsed many years ago and the result will be a barbecued earth,gamma source from an already well known possible..not ours..
chiselray

Postby waltfoster1 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:26 pm

I love all this hype on 2012. One can get people all worked up about all of the different theories about what will happen. Then add in the, I think the year is right, 2037 when the Unix clock runs out. Will that be another Y2K???? Lets worry about something we can do something about, no beer in the fridge. Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After all if the great egg is going to turn us all into omlet filling, lets go happy. Not much can do about it anyway. Hope the planet Tobasco spaltters over the omlet, yum. Have a good one all!!!!
waltfoster1

Postby vulcan6gun » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:27 am

Forgot about the Tabasco, my bad. :oops:

:mrgreen:
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby waltfoster1 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:27 pm

NEVER forget the Tobasco my friend! :twisted:
waltfoster1

PreviousNext

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts