The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Ancient & Lost Civilizations

Ancient rainforests resilient to climate change

Here, you can discuss the Mayans, Atlantis, the Aztecs and other ancient and lost civilizations.

Postby BornAquarius » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:19 pm

Ancient rainforests resilient to climate change

Climate change wreaked havoc on the Earth’s first rainforests but they quickly bounced back, scientists reveal today. The findings of the research team, led by Dr Howard Falcon-Lang from Royal Holloway, University of London, are based on spectacular discoveries of 300-million-year-old rainforests in coal mines in Illinois, USA.

http://www.physorg.com/news173641201.html

I am not so sure what they are saying is truth, climate change isn't the problem it is clear cutting like they are doing in Brazil and the Amazon.
"I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it." -- Klaatu in 'The Day the Earth Stood Still'
BornAquarius

Postby BornAquarius » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:46 pm

If any of you have followed Graham Hancock and the research he has done on the rain forests you will know what is really going on..
www.grahamhancock.com
"I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it." -- Klaatu in 'The Day the Earth Stood Still'
BornAquarius

Return to Ancient & Lost Civilizations

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts