The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

Extraterrestrial Spacecraft are Multiversal Time Jumpers

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby khanster » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:32 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnFPsGujIpY

UFO Time Travel Roswell Crash

khanster

Postby CodeBlack » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:23 pm

I've always been skeptical of the Corso story. Just doesn't seem likely. Still, the MIL had him running around doing something weird and out of the ordinary.

As far as the multi-verse travelers thing goes, this may not be directly related but I remember about 10 years or so ago there was a tv show that showed a college physics class demonstration of a contraption. It was made of steel and was very heavy. The professor tried to pick it up but could only budge it. Then he pulled a cord which spun the center section like a top which had large masses on the outer edge. Made it spin like a gyroscope. Then he picked the whole thing up with ease. The spinning mass made it lighter!

I wonder if flying saucers are saucers because they too use this same concept. Something about spinning masses makes whatever is inside the loop lighter. In the Mahabharata tale they showed diagrams of a space ship with cross section cut-a-ways which showed the propulsion system and it was very similar. Surely it can't be that simple.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts