The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

The Al-Rashedeen Army in Iraq firing mortar at the invader!

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby HaHaaaa » Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:55 am

greeney2 wrote:
Iraqi freedom fighters.

How many Iraqis do you free everyday when you bomb your own people?

I wonder if you have websites that would allow any USA website to post the truth to read? If you noticed, nobody has banned you here, becasue the nature of all your posts combined exposes your adgenda, and tells everyone your true colors. You represent one of the most oppressive civilizations the world has ever known. You set a standard for bigotry and racism, equaled by Hitler, but the roots of yours is thousands of years old.

I'm sorry, but what a mealy-mouthed and ignorant pig you are.
Actually, I'm not sorry, except for regretting I ever came back to read this sorry excuse for a forum.
I decided, after my first few posts, that I'd not post again, because of your attacks on me, calling me a re-run or whatever and making personal attacks for posting strictly on topic and discussing only the issues raised on a forum that is, ostensibly, somewhere people can express their views on world events...
Some hope when Greeney2 is nothing more and nothing less than the BV's resident on-line bully.
Still, at least it's not just me, as I thought when you first appeared to 'critique' my posts. In all fairness, you are an equal-opportunities bully... Everyone with a differing opinion to yours gets both barrels... And I see you are the father of the site's owner, so there's no chance of the situation improving any time soon. Do you abuse all your kids' possessions like you abuse your position here Greeney2?
Pathetic.

Oh, and for your information, Iraq was a 'civilised nation' while yours was still populated by only Indigenous people and wildlife.
And YOU call HIS country bigoted and racist? How funny, and hypocritical, is that? You 'enlightened Americans' were shooting people in the face for having the temerity to ride on the same bus as whitey, just a few short years ago....
Have a nice life, and meanwhile I'll find a decent forum that isn't dominated by someone's bigoted and pig-ignorant dad.
HaHaaaa

Postby greeney2 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:01 am

Which one are you in the picture Maelstrom?
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:23 am

Nice speach HAHAAAAAAAAA, maybe you can come back, and answer how freedom fighters win freedom by bombing their own people everyday all over Iraq? I read everyday about 50-100 completly civilian targets, having no military target value. People applying for jobs, shopping, and other targets of people wanting to start a new life. What else you you call this than OPPRESSION BY TOTAL FEAR?

You say I Bully you, or did I question your posts and adgenda? You are free to debate and proove your point if you can. All you just did was call me names and not answer the questions put to you. If you want to leave, than leave, but its not becasue of me, its becasue your position on things begs to be challanged.
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:47 pm

I decided, after my first few posts, that I'd not post again, because of your attacks on me, calling me a re-run or whatever and making personal attacks for posting strictly on topic and discussing only the issues raised on a forum that is

I looked up your most recient post to see just how I have been a bully. The bulk of your posts was on the Lockerbie subject an how a compassionate release was none of the USA's business. We all went back and forth, and not only me disagreed with you. You are the one who started throwing in Comments about "Christians", and than made some comparison to The Calley Viet Nam insodent. By than it was obvious you had some reasons other than the Lockerbie prisoner release on your plate against the USA. and you sounded like some of our long lost members, so I referred to you as "a retread", as if coming back under a new name. WE both disagreed, but also at least 3 others argued with you, and nobody else took your side in that thread. I certainly was not the one who called you a Bastard was I??? I don;t think anything I said in my replies qualified as bullying you, and certainly doesn't call for these names to be given to me, or things to be said about me. You came here to debate, and debate is what you got, if losing your debate is your idea of being bullied, I can't help that.

This is uncalled for, and only shows you probably have a prior history.

I'm sorry, but what a mealy-mouthed and ignorant pig you are.
Greeney2 is nothing more and nothing less than the BV's resident on-line bully.
you are an equal-opportunities bully...
you abuse all your kids' possessions like you abuse your position here Greeney2?
Pathetic.
Have a nice life, and meanwhile I'll find a decent forum that isn't dominated by someone's bigoted and pig-ignorant dad.

I have to add that in reviewing your posts futher Inja defended you with this, to which I responded and said she was totally correct, withdrawing my comment about hoping you would fizzle in the Afganistan thread. I'm hardly a bully to you. Other posts, others identify you as Nigfis, and that had nothing to do with me. I don;t know if you are Nigfis, but I know how Nigfis ended up, and how he ended up trying to return. Others for some reason seem to think you are Nigfis,and your own words indicate, you are a name from the past with a "guess who" question to Humphrey. Pretty obvious you have a grudge and don't have the courage to just say who you use to be, probably becasue of the way you previously left. Its very obvious by your own words you are from the past, and want it unknown.

Let's hope not. The "HaHaaaa" (lol...what a name eh!) seems perfectly capable of holding a discussion with out temper tantrums, violent out breaks of fits, name calling etc.
Last edited by greeney2 on Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
greeney2

Postby frrostedman » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:34 pm

mael wrote:
frrostedman wrote:Might even be ishmael's alter-ego. In Japan the first name is to the right, because they read right to left.

* Your piss poor guesswork is incorrect.

Well you did have compliments for "MartinTimothy." It's not like you'd be above complimenting yourself.

The glove fits, but, you're right I am indeed guessing. I don't know and well, I don't care anyway. It's fun playing whodunnit.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby frrostedman » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:41 pm

HaHaaaa wrote:Have a nice life, and meanwhile I'll find a decent forum that isn't dominated by someone's bigoted and pig-ignorant dad.

Oh quit playing the victim card. Let's say for the sake of argument you are being honest, though we both know that's not true.

That would mean you are some newbie looking for a new conspiracy forum to check out. And you jump right in to a highly controversial subject and take the side of a terrorist responsible for hundreds of American deaths. And you expected to be treated with kid gloves and welcomed by all Americans to the bv?

If you really came here looking for a new site to hang out, then it's the government secrecy and FOIA documents that should keep you here. Taking the minority position in a volatile debate, as a newbie of all things, will land you this treatment ANYWHERE you go. And here you are trying to get John mad at his dad.

Yep, sounds like a retread to me, too.

Buzz off and I'm glad you left. (Don't worry greeney, he'll be back. Under a new name! :roll: )
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby greeney2 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:34 pm

The fact he knows so much about me, and just someone who is "brand new", prooves he is someone from the past. Nothing I said in the Lockerbie post warrents the names calling, and statements he used. He has an old grudge going on. :roll:
greeney2

Postby gudskepteacal » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:38 pm

MartinTimothy: I extended greetings and welcome in your new member topic, but I wish I had seen this thread starter by you before I did. A point you may have about Iraqi 'freedom fighters' defending their homeland, but, as an American citizen, I cannot and will not ever be friends with someone who supports our soldiers being fired upon. I do not agree with us being in Iraq, but, right or wrong, I will always side with the safety and well being of OUR BRAVE soldiers. Just by you being able to post that bit of cheerleading and Americans being able to view it is testament to how GREAT and socially/morally RIGHT, if you will, AMERICA is in the 'grand scheme' of things. DEMOCRACY IS NOT EVIL. Even though some 'fat cats' are getting fatter as all this goes on, if the Iraqi people can hold on to the concept of democracy and utilize it in their society, then, I believe, our military will have accomplished a big part of the mission objective and we will leave Iraq better than Hussein's dictatorship.

This is notice that I have edited my post in your thread in the new members section to reflect my position and I no longer care to discourse with you.
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Previous

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts