The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

Hi,

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Hi,

Postby n_m_c » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:16 pm

Hi, Everyone.

Im new in this area, i hope everybody can help me to know more and more.

Greetings from Portugal.
n_m_c

Postby gudskepteacal » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:45 pm

Hi n_m_c and welcome to the BlackVault forum. Does "new to this area" mean new to the BlackVault website? Greetings from the U.S.A.
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby n_m_c » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:55 am

gudskepteacal wrote:Hi n_m_c and welcome to the BlackVault forum. Does "new to this area" mean new to the BlackVault website? Greetings from the U.S.A.

Yes, new to the BlackVault, sorry for the expression. I´ve been studying some cases
on the UFO field here in Portugal, some weird stuff are happening in our skys.
I discovered the BlackVault through googling for UFO radio shows and i came across with
John´s show, Good One if i may say.
n_m_c

Postby gudskepteacal » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:29 pm

Yes it is very good and there are many pictures and videos here of UFO activity; so please jump in and check it out. By the way, I love your avatar. :lol: It's LOL funny! Do you know where I can get 1?
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby n_m_c » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:25 am

Glad you like it. Ive got my avatar over here:

Code: Select all
http://www.jeboavatars.com/Funny_539_2.html
n_m_c

Postby gudskepteacal » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:59 am

THIS IS SO COOL :!: :!: :!: Thanks a million n_m_c ; now I've got almost the coolest avatar on BlackVault , except for yours of course. :D
gudskepteacal

Postby Lashmar » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:47 pm

I saw that on Politicalog.com the other day. It was pretty funny then as well. :D

Hello NMC, welcome from England. :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby n_m_c » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:23 am

Thanks gudskepteacal and Lashmar. :D
n_m_c

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts