The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Christian Persecution Comes to America

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby screamzero » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:55 am

event_horizon wrote:
screamzero wrote:Of religion you know nothing but your vitriol. You've never coordinated cognizances of philosophical conclusions from the secular knowledge base in contrast of religious dogma to even know which is good or worthless. That 's just so obvious with you. Know more about what your bashing...your ignorance proceeds you. A blanket statement about anything is the least wise manner of thinking any can do.

....O.K.? You may now continue pissing....and moaning....

I don't know how on Earth your warped perceptions arrive at these conclusions and I don't care. You think you're smart with these silly run-on sentences, using fancy words, and all you sound like is some babbling nutjob. Your opinions mean about as much to me as a maggot taking a dump on a cow patty.

...d-duh-uh. Typo...u gilly soose. Did intuitive cognizance fall out of your anal werks!?
...incapable of figuring out a hurried statement?...an impassioned plea to have you
deflate your great egotistical, self-righteous intellect enough to be objective?.. your
mouthage seems to intimate your bright...fool me twice ;) ...your pie hole speaks
volumes of your arrogant self-assurance...if you couldn't figure what I clumsily attempted
to relay with an impassioned plea (your bone headed pride and ego blinds you so grossly) in exposing your insolence...
then you are a idjiot...lets try it again...match face:

[color=#FF0000]"Have you ever coordinated cognizances of philosophical conclusions
from the secular knowledge base to contrast against religious dogma to even know which
is good or worthless?"
............capiSH!?.....DEAD E-EYE? Did I sound religious enough then!?!?!?. Anal N3ck? (<this does bear high-lighting and repeating.)

You can't form a coherent thought (admittingly so), then throw a tantrum
[...... admittedly so...grammar queen^]
containing 3rd grade insults when someone doesn't understand what's going on in that stuck together ball of cooked noodles you call a brain? You need to be on some type of medication...probably anti-psychotics.

And that "revised statement" is still stupid. "Coordinated cognizances" doesn't make sense. Either you're cognizant of something or you aren't. There's no coordination required. And the rest of it is nothing but vague BS.

You also need to learn the difference between your and you're. I mean, wow, man, you're so dumb you're even dumber than 'Dumb and Dumberer'. You need to go back to grammar school. :lol:

screamzero wrote:P.S. (Sorry I did not reply sooner...I actually have a life. :shock: ) :P

After all this time you remembered me? Awww, how sweet. I'm flattered.

So this has been nagging away at you for almost 4 months (you've made other posts since)...eating you up inside...and this was the best you could do? You should have just let it go dude...'cause this really makes you look pathetic. :lol:

So you actually have a "life"? :shock: And what kinda life is that? Daily sessions of rolling around in your own poop? Metaphorically speaking of course (but who knows). :lol:[/quote]

A-n-D...SZ replies:
cognizance:
2 a : knowledge, awareness <had no cognizance of the situation> (one of a
variant of definitions in accordance to use)...adding an s may indicate plurality
however unusual or awkward this may seem to you. Maybe comparing two venues
of information sources like religious pedagogy and secular conclusions about ethical
and moral behavior standards doesn't come across as two different subject sources
to you, but most that walk on their hind legs figure this to be at least two
(a plurality).

Having never alluded to perfection in grammar as you have, I concede to being
imperfect in grammner at times, although if you'd ever learn to paste the right
square piece of paper onto the correct square picture you could have figured what more
than one really is. Maybe you'd be sounding less like some school kid and more apt to
be objective in your queries and observations were you to grow up and pay attention
to what this thread really is about.

A boat load of denizens that live in this same existence as you and I do seem to ignore
the truth that a matrix of the two (philosophical/ religious pedagogy and scientific/ secular pedagogy)
actually have a quantum strength when objectively "harmonized" (hence the varied and sundry persecutions "yawn"),
but I don't ...
expect you to have the esoteric mentality to come to such a conclusion that physics and philosophy have a
common point (a theory supported from the quantum physics angle a
couple of years back)....and with a handle like "event horizon" one would think you did...
but no....you remain stupid.

Two variant cognizances that, because of their novel juxtaposition, might require an
adjusted set of words to grapple with for the sake of understanding. It is no wonder
you chide and mock like some low browed offspring of clowns. You make it very plain
for all to see that you have only one source of credo ut intelligam with which to
confer and express a moral and ethical benchmark. This explains your brass browed
attitudes and mule necked beliefs. What's really impressive is your powerful, analytical
prowess so wonderfully displayed by your clever use of the word "poop".
screamzero

Postby event_horizon » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:25 am

Oh, wow. What a drastic change in personalities. Looks like you've exposed your problem:

Multiple personality disorder.

Get help.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby MonarchSmile » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:19 am

event_horizon wrote:Oh, wow. What a drastic change in personalities. Looks like you've exposed your problem:

Multiple personality disorder.

Get help.

which ones :lol:

(if you don't have a disturbed personality................you are not trying hard enough)

:D
MonarchSmile

Postby MonarchSmile » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:20 pm

Mr. Scream0

You bring the tin cups, I'll bring the near beer.
What are you smokin' these days :lol:
MonarchSmile

Postby screamzero » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:29 pm

Sure thing...MS. Tin cups a comin'! I be sa-mokin' Spirit...clean...no bite....cops a nice head....even tastes good.

It appears Dead-eye's holdin' true to form...heavy on the paradox, lite on the paradigm...funny how cracked heads won't
open up.

Hey Dead-eye...I'm a walkin' parody...Biotch. Handle it.
screamzero

Postby MonarchSmile » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:45 pm

If you kiss(keep it simple stupid) my butt :lol:

and maybe I better bring a peace pipe
:D
MonarchSmile

Postby event_horizon » Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:12 pm

screamzero wrote:Hey Dead-eye...I'm a walkin' parody...Biotch. Handle it.

Uhhh..."handle" what? :? You handle making yourself look like a 'tard just fine all by yourself. I really ain't gotta do nuttin'. :lol:
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby event_horizon » Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:14 pm

MonarchSmile wrote:Mr. Scream0
What are you smokin' these days :lol:

PCP
event_horizon

Postby Tairaa » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:36 pm

event_horizon wrote:The very existence of Christianity, Judaism, and the Muslim religions is insulting to all unbelivers. Their religions tell us we're going to "burn in Hell" while they live it up in Fantasyland, so they think they're above us. It's all quite arrogant and condescending.

Agreed.

I don't have anything against them though. I've met more then a couple honestly decent religious people, just as I've met some honestly rude and ignorant Athiests.

Screamer-
You're complaining about religious persecution against Christians?!
What about against the Muslims!?!

And just while we're on the page of Christians being persecuted, aren't you (as a whole, not individually) trying to push the bible back into schools? That's certainly the opposite of persecution, no? And rather it'd be persecution of everyone else, other theists and Atheists alike.

The girl who died of a treatable form of diabetes.. She was persecuted against because she was a Christian, but that persecution came from her parents. So I should say she was persecuted against because the human beings responsible for her safety and well being where Christian.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby MonarchSmile » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:48 pm

Tairaa wrote:
event_horizon wrote:The very existence of Christianity, Judaism, and the Muslim religions is insulting to all unbelivers. Their religions tell us we're going to "burn in Hell" while they live it up in Fantasyland, so they think they're above us. It's all quite arrogant and condescending.

Agreed.

I don't have anything against them though. I've met more then a couple honestly decent religious people, just as I've met some honestly rude and ignorant Athiests.

Screamer-
You're complaining about religious persecution against Christians?!
What about against the Muslims!?!

And just while we're on the page of Christians being persecuted, aren't you (as a whole, not individually) trying to push the bible back into schools? That's certainly the opposite of persecution, no? And rather it'd be persecution of everyone else, other theists and Atheists alike.

The girl who died of a treatable form of diabetes.. She was persecuted against because she was a Christian, but that persecution came from her parents. So I should say she was persecuted against because the human beings responsible for her safety and well being where Christian.

Great :D
I'm out of brandy, cigars
I'm doing my best to be falling down drunk in my own home, If I offend, I'll close the shades :twisted:
MonarchSmile

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts