The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

New member to this forum.

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby SOUL-DRIFTER » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:40 pm

Hello everyone. My name is Mike and I have been a very serious researcher of the UFO and Fortean subjects for over 44 years. I look forward to learning about new released documents pertaining to the UFO subject, reading and exchanging info and ideas with you all.
SOUL-DRIFTER

Postby j2tks » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:32 am

hi mike
my name is jas, an i'm also new to the forum so i thought id be ur first reply. :D
where bouts r u from m8
j2tks

Postby SOUL-DRIFTER » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:20 pm

j2tks wrote:hi mike
my name is jas, an i'm also new to the forum so i thought id be ur first reply. :D
where bouts r u from m8

Thanks.
I am from Wild Rose, Wis..
SOUL-DRIFTER

Postby gudskepteacal » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:35 pm

Hi Mike and welcome. I lived in Waukesha for a couple yrs. so I remember the snow/ice covered winters. I had great fun at the Dells though. :)
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts