The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

62 school children see aliens in Zimbabwe

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby n_m_c » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:15 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARjOisk0uSU

I think they are too young and too innocent to lie about something like this.
They describe exactly what thousands of people all over the world have seen and felt
on experiences like this one.

What do you think about this?
n_m_c

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:05 am

Even if kids don´t give anything by expression that they may be lying.
I`ve seen countless of kids lying by being serious because kids only do what their parents tell them to do.
Most kids are robots, obeys every little crap their parents teaches them. :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:05 am

But again, you never know...
Dark-Samus

Postby n_m_c » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:12 am

Yes, in part you are right if that happened to 4 or 5 children not to 62 children,
not all parents are believers, for sure my parents think im a lost case, they dont believe that the UFO phenomenon is real, its all imagination.
That particular school vary in many cultures as Africans, White and Asians. Even some teachers have seen strange objects flying near the school. I dont think that the power of sugestion would work on every mind, all the children where interviewed separately, and the story is the same in every report, even the drawings that they made are too accurate with the same made and reported in other countries, that is what makes this case too insteresting and strange at the same time. In the UFO field the more eyewitnesses reports you got, the more difficult it is to prove that nothing has happened.
This is what a children as said:

I swear by every hair on my head and the whole Bible that I am telling the truth.

This is just an Opinion, im not trying to convince anyone. Its good that you keep your Skepticism, there are some stories in this field that are hard for me to believe.
Thanks for replying to this post.
n_m_c

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:30 am

Well the bible doesn´t make it any less or more true to the story.
It´s like me swearing own my own life.

How do they know they are aliens?
Like they only swear they have seen but so have thousands and thousands of other people across the world.

But 62 children...well makes things a little bit interesting but not convincing enough right now though.
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:25 am

A rare visit into the UFO world for me but F*** it. I posted this on the Bunker and Mike came back with this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gEvcdH9 ... r_embedded

I even put it into the wrong place on the bunker. :lol:

Now how do I get out of here? :? :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby ufo4peace » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:09 pm

n_m_c wrote:

They describe exactly what thousands of people all over the world have seen and felt

I think it's a very good case.
ufo4peace

Postby ufo4peace » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:10 pm

The craft and the alien also backs up what countless others describe.
ufo4peace

Postby PaperMoon » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:12 am

n_m_c wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARjOisk0uSU

This is one of my favorite UFO stories, I totally believe this is true. Kids that young do not know how to lie in that kind of fashion.
PaperMoon

Postby PaperMoon » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:15 am

n_m_c wrote:Yes, in part you are right if that happened to 4 or 5 children not to 62 children,
not all parents are believers, for sure my parents think im a lost case, they dont believe that the UFO phenomenon is real, its all imagination.
That particular school vary in many cultures as Africans, White and Asians. Even some teachers have seen strange objects flying near the school. I dont think that the power of sugestion would work on every mind, all the children where interviewed separately, and the story is the same in every report, even the drawings that they made are too accurate with the same made and reported in other countries, that is what makes this case too insteresting and strange at the same time. In the UFO field the more eyewitnesses reports you got, the more difficult it is to prove that nothing has happened.
This is what a children as said:

I swear by every hair on my head and the whole Bible that I am telling the truth.

This is just an Opinion, im not trying to convince anyone. Its good that you keep your Skepticism, there are some stories in this field that are hard for me to believe.
Thanks for replying to this post.

Yes I remember the part where the one kid said "I swear by every hair on my head and the whole Bible." Bless their hearts they are telling the truth.
PaperMoon

Next

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts