The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

G-20 Pittsburgh

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:50 am

Looks like the Military are actively involved in arresting protesters. Check out this newly uploaded youtube video. Is it real or simply staged for effect?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8CNa_viKg0

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby inja » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:10 am

This is of course where I live. If the military is actively helping to arrest protesters than they are here on a very small scale. In Pittsburgh you mostly see our police in the typical riot gear. However I did find a few photos taken by locals on our local news stations that do have some guys in military uniform or appears to be military uniform. I can't post the pics cause it won't let me. However if you click on the link and check out the slide shows/albums you can see that what i mean. I am not that greatly versed in who wears what uniform. The uniforms in the video you posted and the ones on the slide show look similar. But the video is just too shaky.

Here is a link to one of our local news stations with some pretty good picture

http://www.wpxi.com/index.html

This is a link to the slide show where I saw those uniforms.

http://www.wpxi.com/slideshow/mostpopular/21112801/detail.html

At this point the violence is rather minimal. Yesterday there where some arrests because one group had no permit to demonstrate and since they didn't listen to the cops they ended up being smoke bombed by our police and arrested. To the same time there where twelve other organizations demonstrating with no incidents what so ever.
Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense.
inja

Postby vulcan6gun » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:53 am

Nice link, Inja. And it's real, Cole. IMHO, it isn't an indicator we're turning into a police state or any such nonsense, our military has always been used for extra security when needed. My guess is there was concern over possible threats to people like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and/or Muammar Gadhafi (or however he wants us to spell it now).

By the way, Gadhafi's entourage received a criminal complaint for setting up a tent and camping out on one of Donald Trump's properties. :lol:

Addendum: Many police SWAT units use military gear, both OD green and camo. I saw a Las Vegas SWAT unit en route to do a drug raid one day, it looked at first glance like we'd been placed under martial law. Kinda scary when they're all 'dolled up' in full kit. :shock:
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby mael » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:09 am

It shows how scared THEY really are.

The trouble with trying to hoodwink the people all the time is that the number of people who fall for the bs only gets smaller.

Thanks to the internet the folks have become better at knowing how the elite screw us all and they are angry.

I am angry.

The president of Iran has little to fear from the group of people demanding the wars be stopped and for the corrupt and broken system to cease being subsidised.

Well ... This looks interesting. I hear bullets are in very short supply these days in the US.
mael

Postby vulcan6gun » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:26 am

I cast my own bullets. As long as I can get sabots, black powder and musket caps, I'm good to go. :P
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:07 pm

Interesting in the fact that people are beginning to awaken from their slumber, that's why I question the validity of the Clip. It simply looks staged to me in an effort to show those who may have thoughts of REAL PROTEST to think twice. :lol: :lol:

I'm not sure that they are smart enough to realize that they are thousands of capable men and women considering real action in regard to certain issues. Take this one for instance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAwmX5O-FAE

Isn't that odd when only last week it was reported that an LE AGENCY in SO Cal purchased one of these units with Federal bailout/incentive monies and claimed that it would only be used for, or in the event of, emergency broadcast to citizenry and not as a means of crowd control. :lol:

Who the phuck are these clowns anyway. Who the phuck do they think they're foolin.

My neighbor ( retired Doc ) his daughter is a Fed employee~~both he and his wife practice out back twice a week. .40 cal Glock's and various other weapons of choice. Lived hear behind me for 8-9 years and only NOW are they popping caps. Odd don't ya think ;)

Maybe they're just bored, or maybe they got tired of hearing that trusty old 10 gauge pump with the pistol grip ripping through the valley and just figure if they can't beat em join em! :lol:

I had a Deputy roll up on me last fall. He yells out his window " Who's shootin " as I waved away the blue haze of burnt powder I responded " Take a guess " :lol: :lol: But that's for another thread.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts