The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

First to Say Idiot in Chief.....

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby CodeBlack » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:44 am

Nesaie wrote:What exactly is your point?
What exactly is your point about "anti-war" folk?

My points were pretty straight forward. The entire tv industry, film industry and news media (except Fox News) spent their every waking moment bashing Bush. You don't see that today with Obama. WHY? My point is the undeniable and massive bias by the left wing controlled pop culture.

Nesaie wrote:Ah...never mind. You're just trying to play the divide game with the rules you've been instructed to believe.

There is no such conspiracy as you have conceived.

Nesaie wrote:The truth is that we're all Americans and the media is nothing but propaganda.

Agreed.

Nesaie wrote:There is no left, there is no right.

There is where you are very wrong. There absolutely is a left and right. One believes in personal liberty, the other believes in the absolute authority of government.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby CodeBlack » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:56 am

Let me ask you people this. Why is it that so many people today are wrapped up in politics? Everywhere you look or go, its politics politics politics. You know why? Because government is out of control. Government has inserted itself into our daily lives to such an extent that we can't escape it. 15 or 20 years ago people were content to ignore politics most of the time. Those days are long gone. Government has been at the center of the people's problems at an ever increasing rate in the last 1 or 2 decades. The positivity and hope of the Reagan era is gone, and it has been the left wing freaks in the news media who have been trumpeting that very fact all along! And the problems mount. Tick tick tick. The news media LOVES war. You should have seen the HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY faces in the news media when the US invaded Iraq. They were creaming all over themselves.

And now they are gearing up for the next war.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:58 am

There is where you are very wrong. There absolutely is a left and right. One believes in personal liberty, the other believes in the absolute authority of government

Well put, and spot on. I never paid any attention to this growing up but as I've matured it's not only the truth, it's cut and dried.

Maybe that too was a Tavistock program, a divide and conquer experiment gone wrong if you will, hell maybe they got it right. Who really knows, who cares?

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby BloodStone » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:01 am

It was for BS ffs, now you´ve ruined it

Lashie are you even reading the posts in here ? or do you just make sh*t up? seriously get a friggan clue man, pay attention.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Lashmar » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:03 am

BloodStone wrote:
It was for BS ffs, now you´ve ruined it

Lashie are you even reading the posts in here ? or do you just make sh*t up? seriously get a friggan clue man, pay attention.

BloodStone...

I didn't post that man. :|
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:03 am

CodeBlack wrote:Let me ask you people this. Why is it that so many people today are wrapped up in politics? Everywhere you look or go, its politics politics politics. You know why? Because government is out of control. Government has inserted itself into our daily lives to such an extent that we can't escape it. 15 or 20 years ago people were content to ignore politics most of the time. Those days are long gone. Government has been at the center of the people's problems at an ever increasing rate in the last 1 or 2 decades. The positivity and hope of the Reagan era is gone, and it has been the left wing freaks in the news media who have been trumpeting that very fact all along! And the problems mount. Tick tick tick. The news media LOVES war. You should have seen the HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY faces in the news media when the US invaded Iraq. They were creaming all over themselves.

And now they are gearing up for the next war.

The MSM discovered years ago that the best tool available in order to influence the most number of people was the TV. This is exactly why the Government has taken over the MSM and used it as a weapon, let loose upon those too stupid to see the trees for the forest.

The best example of that was the way they manipulated the events of 9-11 on TV.

Right or Wrong! I'm sure based on reading your posts that you have first hand knowledge!

Any reference to Reagan as being a ray of hope tells me you're not up to speed on the real story. His chickens are coming home to roost.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby BloodStone » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:19 am

I didn't post that man.

ugh never mind, you obviously have a problem keeping up with stuff, so I'll just leave it alone. :roll:

I don't know how you find you're way around man.

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby Lashmar » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:27 am

BloodStone wrote:
I didn't post that man.

ugh never mind, you obviously have a problem keeping up with stuff, so I'll just leave it alone. :roll:

I don't know how you find you're way around man.

Come on, admit it. You made a mistake :lol: . Oh well, we all make them. :lol: :oops:

`I don't know how you find you're way around man`

meaning? :?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby BloodStone » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:39 am

No you made the mistake, why don't you go back and read the topic from the beginning, see if you can figure it out.

I wasted enough time on you're stupidity. I have no more patince for you.

Just to give you a clue . I quoted saturos or dark member or whatever his name is now? In response to something you typed.Can ya figure it out? :roll:

I don't know how you find you're way around man

Now if ya can't figure that out, you really are a lost cause.

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby Lashmar » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:54 am

I asked you a simple question tossface. :roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts