The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

Hello

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby AlphaOmega » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:20 am

I am Wyatt, I am a Narcotics Officer who specializes in Workplace Drug Detection. I have primarily come to the blackvault for answers to my questions about 9-11 and for no other purpose.

I have heard most of the Conspiracy theories and the explanations by various government agents and agencies from the United States.

I am not a conspiracy theorist nor am I sold completely by the arguments put forward by any of the Conspiracy Theorists or indeed the "Official Line". Having said that, I do see what I believe are anomalies in the information that is available.

This suggests to me that several things have happened or indeed may have happened:

1. The U. S Government has not told the complete truth and certain information has been classified for National and indeed International Security reasons.

2. These pieces of information were somehow overlooked.

3. Elements of the Conspiracy Theories are correct

4. The information has been ignored simply because it has been raised by Conspiracy Theorists and must therefore be completely denied as having any possibility of accuracy whatsoever.

When I find the factual and/or scientific answers to the questions I will no doubt pose from time to time, I will leave blackvault in the same way I entered although, more enlightened hopefully.

I am not here to fight with others however if you come at me and I shall defend myself and I doubt it will be pretty as I do not believe in political correctness. I am a straight shooter, I say what I mean and mean what I say.

If you are a bleeding heart political correctness freak all I will say, is for you to "Man up!"

Regards,

Wyatt
Last edited by AlphaOmega on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -Thomas Jefferson
Copies of all my posts are now kept on file.
AlphaOmega

Postby Lashmar » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:57 pm

Hello. I don't make posts in the Terrorism thread but I do keep an eye on it, I look forward to reading you post.

By the way; Vulcan wasn't calling anyone a child, it was merely a warning to the kids who might come across the link. :) That’s the problem with the internet sadly, you can see peoples reactions so some posts are hard to judge. :(
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby AlphaOmega » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:54 pm

Thanks for the welcome but I have already had to tell vulcan6gun to "Man up" and I have only been here less that 24 hours... :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

It also appears he does not read too well ...given his responses to my opening posts in the War on Terror thread and in a private message in which, by some unfathomable leap from reality he has labeled me as a Conspiracy Theorist when nowhere in what I have said or asked would lead any reasonable person to such a conclusion. May be he should read my signature.

Must be that famous ASSUME equation at work again ...you know the one..."When you ASSUME you make an ASS out of U and ME" :lol: :lol:

AO
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -Thomas Jefferson
AlphaOmega

Postby Lashmar » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:58 pm

AlphaOmega wrote:"When you ASSUME you make an ASS out of U and ME" :lol: :lol:

Interesting. Rath says exactly the same thing. :?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby AlphaOmega » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:04 pm

Lashmar wrote:

Thanks for the heads up....maybe he and I are kindred spirits or we have seen the same movie....who knows :lol: :lol:

AO
AlphaOmega

Postby rath » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:11 am

Lashmar wrote:

:roll:

"When you ASSUME you make an ARSE out of U and ME"

oh Lashmar.

Welcome AlphaOmega.

Lashmar, thinks you & i are the same person. :roll:

Some welcome hay.

But don't worry yourself with Lashmar.

If he gives you crap let me know & ill kick his arse.

(AGAIN)

Unless this is your feeble attempt at you Lashmar / mael / tairaa, pretending to be me, pretending to be somebody else.

:oops: :oops: :oops:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Youse are so LAME.
rath

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts