The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Fluoride Lowers IQ

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby khanster » Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:11 pm

http://www.dentalheroes.com/can-fluoride-lower-iq/

Just when I thought fluoride’s reputation couldn’t possibly take another hit, it gets hit with what could be a knockout blow. What sent fluoride possibly down for the count was the discovery by a Canadian Toxocologist that fluoride may indeed lower a person’s IQ! The Toxicologist, Dr. Vyvyan Howard was so convinced by the results of his study that he has joined the growing movement calling for an end to fluoride use in areas where it has been strategically introduced into the water supply.

[...]

Fluoride is Toxic
For example, the dentist in the video points out the fact that under the “drug facts” heading on the back of a tube of toothpaste you’ll probably notice fluoride is there. That’s not news. We know fluoride is a drug. What is interesting is that the tube of toothpaste probably also says to “contact poison control” if a large amount of toothpaste is swallowed. Hmmm. If the only drug in most toothpastes is fluoride, and we have to call poison control if swallowed, doesn’t that mean that the manufacturers of toothpaste are admitting that fluoride is a toxic substance?

[...]

Children’s IQ are likely to be lower in high natural water fluoride areas, said Howard. These studies are plausible because fluoride is known to affect the thyroid hormone which affects intelligence and fluoride is also a neurotoxicant.

Additionally, In 2006, the U.S. National Research Council’s (NRC) expert fluoride panel reviewed recent fluoride toxicology and concluded, “It’s apparent that fluorides have the ability to interfere with the functions of the brain.”

khanster

Postby tigger » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:03 pm

I had a head full of mercury for half my life.

Explains alot.

It was attenuated.

Like a virus that has been spliced into one of Cowudder's experimental pathogens.
"He's queer, he's crazy, he put a hit on me, he took his clothes off." Ron Paul, leaving Bruno's hotel room. Reciting a spin doctard's mantra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXxbQrl3UX8

tigger

Postby MonarchSmile » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:14 pm

tigger wrote:I had a head full of mercury for half my life.

Explains alot.

It was attenuated.

Like a virus that has been spliced into one of Cowudder's experimental pathogens.

It is a mazing
you can type
anything from
your bed, let
alone read the
instructions
on how to
replace the
batteries in
that vibrating
thingy :roll:
MonarchSmile

Postby tigger » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:21 pm

"Women:
USE those sexy fingers to be a kitchen witch (but be careful when it comes to those blue apples, especially if you?re hungry!)"

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=5670

Some truthiness truths are to be held, self evident.
"He's queer, he's crazy, he put a hit on me, he took his clothes off." Ron Paul, leaving Bruno's hotel room. Reciting a spin doctard's mantra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXxbQrl3UX8

tigger

Postby khanster » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:24 am

khanster

Postby bionic » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:16 pm

I think flouride is like a-lot of things in this world (most? everything?)..a little benefits..too much destroys
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby khanster » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:14 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoride_poisoning

Ingestion of fluoride can produce gastrointestinal discomfort at doses at least 15 to 20 times lower (0.2-0.3 mg/kg) than lethal doses.[7][8] A 2-year-old, for example, may experience gastrointestinal distress upon ingesting sufficient amounts of flavored toothpaste. Between 1989 and 1994, over 628 people – mostly children – were treated after ingesting too much fluoride from their toothpaste. Gastrointestinal symptoms appear to be the most common problem reported.[9]

[...]

Consumption of fluoride at levels beyond those used in fluoridated water for a long period of time causes skeletal fluorosis. In some areas, particularly the Asian subcontinent, skeletal fluorosis is endemic. It is known to cause irritable-bowel symptoms and joint pain. Early stages are not clinically obvious, and may be misdiagnosed as (seronegative) rheumatoid arthritis or ankylosing spondylitis.[11]

[...]

Four epidemiological studies have noted a correlation between increased fluoride and low IQ.[12]:205-223 The most rigorous of these compared an area with mean water concentration of 0.36 ± 0.15 mg/L (range 0.18-0.76 mg/L) to an area with 2.47 ± 0.79 mg/L (range 0.57-4.50 milligrams per liter [mg/L]).

khanster

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts