The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

alien human hybrid

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

do you think that there are alien human hybrids among us?

Poll ended at Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:53 pm

yes created by extraterrestrials
5
71%
yes created by man
1
14%
no thats dumb
1
14%
 
Total votes : 7

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:03 am

Oh dearest...poor frog :cry:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
User avatar
Dark-Samus
 
Posts: 2584
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby CodeBlack » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:14 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:Hmmmm not to be a bitch but not every species knows...
Many bugs don´t even know when flies puts larvas in their bodies when they are still alive and making sounds even...

Maybe the bug does know but it is powerless to do anything about it. Same with our little situation. People have no clue, consciously anyway, that they are being wiped out, long term anyway.
More of the mystery:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9sX8IEQtGY
N2TheBlack
User avatar
CodeBlack
 
Posts: 937
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby MonarchSmile » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:13 am

I know one......

Sometimes they make fun of humans

:D
MonarchSmile
 
Posts: 1593
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:25 am

Postby vulcan6gun » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:42 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:Oh dearest...poor frog :cry:

Not to fret, the snake was happy. 8-)

Oops, off topic. Make that 'the alien-human-hybrid snake was happy'. :lol:
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
User avatar
vulcan6gun
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:29 pm
Location: Grid DB82, 4 kts, -12 meters

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:07 am

I know, poor frog, nice snake :mrgreen:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
User avatar
Dark-Samus
 
Posts: 2584
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Paleo » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:58 am

darkharbinger wrote:I am just curiouse on peoples thoughts on alien human hybrids, wether you think that they exist and if so do you think that it is possible that they could be walking around in our everyday society among humans, possibly being studied on there interaction and adaptation to the environment. I've read a couple essays on the topic and am just curiouse on your point of view.


I just wrote a HUGE post on this in the Underground Bases thread. ...here, I'll retrieve it.
Paleo
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:22 am

Postby Paleo » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:00 pm

darkharbinger wrote:I am just curiouse on peoples thoughts on alien human hybrids, wether you think that they exist and if so do you think that it is possible that they could be walking around in our everyday society among humans, possibly being studied on there interaction and adaptation to the environment. I've read a couple essays on the topic and am just curiouse on your point of view.


Let's not kid ourselves... Human/Alien Hybrid and Cloning operations have been going on since the end of WWII... The Nazi scientists we brought over so much as told us the insanely inhuman and grotesque experiments they were doing on Jews... it was these same German scientist, sanctioned by our gov't. and brought over under the code-name "Operation Paper Clip" that STARTED us researching human cloning to start with (at least officially), and by that I mean that Strughold was most likely the most promising candidate for the one performing these alien/human hybridization experiments. And they did so using alien DNA that they obtained from the Japanese and thru various forms of Crash and Retrieval executions of "fallen angels" or downed alien craft, such as the ones from Coyame', Mexico; Kecksburg, PA; and Roswell, NM. In fact, there is documented evidence that secret black gov'.t operations WERE being conducted USING these nazi scientists, especially Strughold who had ties and backing from NASA.

The belief in human/alien hybrids goes deeper than just the nazi scientists in "Operation Paperclip" however. Many abductee's have reportedly been impregnated during the medical experiments that these aliens and military humans perform on them. In fact, it is very likely that our gov'.t is working WITH these aliens, not just by all accounts from the material witnesses of the cloning or their source, but by the abductees' themselves, who've come forward, under hypnosis, and given sworn testimony about the extraction of their human ovum, and then reimplanted for the purposes of gestation and mitochondrial cell division, at which time as they become "noticeably" pregnant, they are re-abducted and the human/alien fetus is thereby, then removed. I've even heard and seen cases of woman who've testified, under hypnosis and then NOT under hypnosis, that she was AGAIN abducted by her alien captors and taken to a room at which time they brought in a HUMAN LOOKING (with slight differences to her physiognomy) child, that would have been THE SAME AGE as their child had they given birth and was introduced to this child as their own. The woman whom I'm referring to remembers clearly spending time with this girl.

But more than eyewitness testimony... is the PHYSICAL EVIDENCE! The documents that illustrate our governments association with Nazi Scientists like Strughold, as well as insider testimony who's, when you look to the fact that he or she has gained NOTHING from this revelation, not to mention the unfolding of the Cattle Mutilations, plus all of the abductee testimony from people who've NEVER MET that MATCH EXACTLY each others' stories!!

Our scientists, coupled with scientists from France, Germany, China and Japan, also performed surguries on unsuspecting soldiers called: "Xenotransplantation". In which they would graft a LIVING creature to the body of a person. It was done back in WWI and WWII. Although they SUPPOSEDLY never succeeded, but many believe they did, and that it was THIS groundbreaking work that paved the way for human-alien hybrids....

...HOWEVER, there is a THIRD part to the story... that of the Aliens' THEMSELVES wishing to create a human-alien hybrid for use as (and this is pure speculation) a "slave race" that they can telepathically control or manipulate when the invasion begins. Not just that, it's been theoriezed that since the beings from Reticula we call "the Grays" have no "creative" aspect to their minds... ONLY LOGIC AND SCIENTIFIC awareness, that thereby creating a human-alien hybrid, it may give these aliens the creative "bone" if you will, or growth that might evolve their species beyond what it is currently capable of.

And then of course, there's the "god-principle"... That EVERYTHING that we know to be true about "God", about OUR creators'... is misunderstood and miscalculated to mean that what we call "God" is merely extraterrestrial!! That these beings or entity's are SOOO advanced, that they are almost god-like themselves and even PRETENDED TO BE god back at the dawn of civilization... but then you get into the "Ancient Astronaut" theory and that's rather off-topic.

My point is... is that the abduction phenomenon ALONE is certainly substantiated by all of the witness and abductee testimony alone. Not to mention the documentation and insider sources along the way. That inasmuch as we believe in the abduction phenomenon... we have to believe there's A REASON FOR IT! And if the Military isn't trying to create a human-alien hybrid, you can bet the aliens are, knowing what you know about our gov't. and about what they've been able to get their hands on over these past 60 + years... it is almost infeasible that, along with the Cloning boom of the mid-90's... that we AREN'T in some capacity, creating human-alien hybrids using Alien DNA and Human physiology! ...This is one point I am ALMOST POSITIVE about!
Paleo
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:22 am

Postby darkharbinger » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:10 pm

oh wow thank for that one Paleo it definately in my suspicions concerning the probability of existence of alien/human hybridization
darkharbinger
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby CodeBlack » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:41 pm

Paleo wrote:Human/Alien Hybrid and Cloning operations have been going on since the end of WWII... The Nazi scientists we brought over so much as told us the insanely inhuman and grotesque experiments they were doing on Jews... it was these same German scientist, sanctioned by our gov't. and brought over under the code-name "Operation Paper Clip"

Gotta love that irony. When God smirks, blood flows. :twisted:

Paleo wrote:And then of course, there's the "god-principle"... That EVERYTHING that we know to be true about "God", about OUR creators'... is misunderstood and miscalculated to mean that what we call "God" is merely extraterrestrial!! That these beings or entity's are SOOO advanced, that they are almost god-like themselves and even PRETENDED TO BE god back at the dawn of civilization... but then you get into the "Ancient Astronaut" theory and that's rather off-topic.

And it seems to me that the "gods" who monkeyed with the H-race wanted it to know what they did. They wanted to change H and part of that change required H knowing about it. If one contends with their creation then they can smoke it out, then whack it out. And whack they have. sodarktheconofman.

But if we theorize about the technology needed to do the things they did we have to believe they can not only clone but can advance age, and advance teach those clones. Snap-a-doodle ding dong, out pops glove puppet Pinnochio.

Pretty soon you no longer see blonde, brunette, red head. You just see the matrix.

So how does this nosferatu get you? By giving you exactly what you want. Its all just math.

"Glove Puppet (Vocal Version)" Banco de Gaia, on Igizeh
N2TheBlack
User avatar
CodeBlack
 
Posts: 937
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby CodeBlack » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:44 pm

Look at the FOIA docs here on cloning. The 2nd document begins with a discussion of adaptable autonomous robots. How bout that? Now where would the government get the idea of cloning for the purpose of creating adaptable autonomous robots? Just use the way back machine.
N2TheBlack
User avatar
CodeBlack
 
Posts: 937
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

PreviousNext

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

cron
  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest