The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

NEW FINANCIAL ORDER = END OF AMERICA

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby gudskepteacal » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:14 pm

"No government is more powerful than the international corporate logos."

Tigger posted that on bionic's 'a government conspiracy' topic. Way to go kitty; you hit the bullseye with that one. It seemed fitting that this topic start with that statement.

Here is the article...

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid= ... p9VoPeHquI

I know it only says, "The dollar's role in international trade should be reduced...", but it sounds like they might be preparing for something worse down the road like the dollar taking another turn for the worse and then they have this new currency to fall back on. Maybe know something we don't?

By the way, the SDRs(special drawing rights), of the International Monetary Fund, that are mentioned further in the article, are described here...

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article12740.html

This is part 4 of a very well researched rundown on the origins and evolutions of the coming new world order. It is a hard read, but, IMO, very much worth the time and effort; if nothing less, you will learn history. Part 1 has some great quotes on the subject by people that were there, including U.S. Presidents.
The part that mentions the SDRs is about halfway down the page of my link. It says,..

"Following the April 2009 G20 Summit, leaders issued a communique which set the groundwork for the creation of a global currency to replace the US dollar as the world reserve currency. The communique stated that, "We have agreed to support a general SDR allocation which will inject $250bn (L170bn) into the world economy and increase global liquidity." SDRs, or Special Drawing Rights, are "a synthetic paper currency issued by the International Monetary Fund." As the Telegraph reported, "the G20 leaders have activated the IMF's power to create money and begin global "quantitative easing". In doing so, they are putting a de facto world currency into play. It is outside the control of any sovereign body. Conspiracy theorists will love it."

Well, Mr. smarty pants, love is not the word this conspiracy theorist would use to describe that bit of news.
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby MonarchSmile » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:07 am

Thanks, that reminds me I need to change my underwear, its been days :lol:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 021245516#

:D
MonarchSmile

Postby bionic » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:22 pm

That link to Naomi Klein is a great link.
, MS.

Really informative.

Superconglomerate, corperate world :roll:

I swear one HUGE conglomerate owns all others..
Brand Illuminati?

The name of it is of no matter..the idea behind it is...

Stealthy, secret totalitarianism.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby MonarchSmile » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:42 pm

bionic wrote:That link to Naomi Klein is a great link.
, MS.

Really informative.

Superconglomerate, corperate world :roll:

I swear one HUGE conglomerate owns all others..
Brand Illuminati?

The name of it is of no matter..the idea behind it is...

Stealthy, secret totalitarianism.

From what I read about the Illuminati: they were the Anti-Corporatists of their time.
How's that for re-branding.....

I support Naomi Klein by buying her books!

Try this Man

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confession ... ic_Hit_Man

MonarchSmile

Postby gudskepteacal » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:49 pm

This slow pc couldn't download your first link Monarch, but your second is very interesting. It sounds like this economic 'subversion' has been going on for at least a half century. There is no telling how many people are involved in 'The Open Conspiracy' as described in this article...

http://www.newswithviews.com/Cuddy/dennis2.htm

Because we don't belong to this ultra power elite club, we are forced to play the game(life) according to the rules and regulations that they have set. Unless, of course, you choose to live outside of their laws; making you an outlaw, and that, sooner or later, will get you dead or behind bars.(thread in war on terror and homeland security section about this very thing)
It seems that all of our complaining and protesting against their grand scheme is but a flea on a camel's behind; not even felt much less seen or heard.

Maybe this is the final culmination(the only ending there could be) for man's unchecked pursuit of money - power - control.
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby MonarchSmile » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:56 pm

gudskepteacal wrote:This slow pc couldn't download your first link Monarch, but your second is very interesting. It sounds like this economic 'subversion' has been going on for at least a half century. There is no telling how many people are involved in 'The Open Conspiracy' as described in this article...

http://www.newswithviews.com/Cuddy/dennis2.htm

Because we don't belong to this ultra power elite club, we are forced to play the game(life) according to the rules and regulations that they have set. Unless, of course, you choose to live outside of their laws; making you an outlaw, and that, sooner or later, will get you dead or behind bars.(thread in war on terror and homeland security section about this very thing)
It seems that all of our complaining and protesting against their grand scheme is but a flea on a camel's behind; not even felt much less seen or heard.

Maybe this is the final culmination(the only ending there could be) for man's unchecked pursuit of money - power - control.

Hint: try your local commons(library), I bet they have faster comm links there, and
books(liberal,progressive) and like my favorite library I can get real tea made from Tea Bags at
the little coffee counter. Why not try the library? It's your tax money put to great use.

MonarchSmile

Postby gudskepteacal » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:47 pm

Conspiracy theory? Really??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Uxvzfu3iM

This is not some uneducated, attention seeking, nut job saying these things. Ron Paul is a well respected, senior United States congressman who has been 'following the money' for many years and knows what he is talking about. Don't take my word, or Alex Jones' word, or any other 'conspiracy nut's' word, about this subject. Ignore what is coming at your own peril.
gudskepteacal

Postby MonarchSmile » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:08 pm

gudskepteacal wrote:Conspiracy theory? Really??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Uxvzfu3iM

This is not some uneducated, attention seeking, nut job saying these things. Ron Paul is a well respected, senior United States congressman who has been 'following the money' for many years and knows what he is talking about. Don't take my word, or Alex Jones' word, or any other 'conspiracy nut's' word, about this subject. Ignore what is coming at your own peril.

Man, is that "all you people" do is spread fear at my own peril(you lost/are lost).
I do not fear your god any longer, either.

and I've been to Texas(Dallas sucks), no thanks 8-)

and water evaporates slower up here we are a blue state ;)
MonarchSmile

Postby gudskepteacal » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:06 am

Maybe that last line was sensational and inflammatory. I am not trying to spread fear; I am trying to WAKE AMERICANS UP :!: :!: :!: ...while there is still time.
Since you seem to be located outside of the U.S. and don't care about this subject; I'll make you a deal. If you ignore my posts from now on, since they upset you so much, I will GUARANTEE that I will not mention any of your posts from now on. DEAL :?:
Or am I appealling to an automated disinformation program conceived by those who wish this subject hidden? After all you did make 7 posts in this section after my last post to insure less visibility.
While you make drive-bys in this section, I am trying to get serious people engaged in a debate about the very existence of the last, true, free country in the world. I know it means nothing to you brit; but go bother someone else and get off this thread.
So you know where I am. Does that mean you'll be coming to see me soon? Is that a thinly veiled threat towards me? Careful..
And another thing; nowhere in this section do I mention the word God. YOU brought it up and I will not allow this important discussion to be derailed by it. AS YOU WELL KNOW, there is another section in the BV for that subject.

Here's another link for you to stew over; ya cheap shot artist...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s2EZc7c5AE

Another big piece of the puzzle just fell in place for me.
gudskepteacal

Postby MonarchSmile » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:35 pm

Damned right it was a cheap shot and you earned it..............

wait

How did you know my bundled service on Comcast went down $38 a month

Aint America Great

MonarchSmile

Next

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts