The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Gold will go 2,000 per ounce

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby kathaksung » Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:48 pm

Here is a whole page advertisement in San Jose Mercury News on Aug. 24, 2009:

Quote, "Cash for Gold comes to Cupertino

With unemployment and fore closures a t record high in California, ARC Capital Investments will host another fun, safe and lucrative cash for gold purchasing event here in Cupertino to help simulate the economy. Many people are already very aware of the benefits of such an event due to the many advertisements on TV, radio and the Internet.

ARC Capital Investments, a California state-licensed precious metal dealer, has a different approach to the demand and supply of precious metals. Owner of ARC, hosts a 4-day event in the cypress Hotel, a very well established and reputable hotel, in order to ensure 100% client interaction.

The Gold Evaluation Process ...... "

The price of the gold in august was around $950/ounce. ARC of course is not a charitable institution. When it pays huge to rent hotels and put advertisement in media to collect gold from area to area, how much do you think they expect to make in future gold market?

When media reats on foreclosure and unemployment news, it squeezes people to sell gold and jewellry to speculators. The next financial balloon will be a gold bubble. At that time, the topic in media will be inflation. It will advise you to buy back gold. This is how the inside group controls this country and makes money from each cisis they created.
kathaksung

Postby kathaksung » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:19 pm

Gold will go $1,500 to $2,000/ounce in recent days

I think the Feds is preparing another financial tsunami in the rest days of this year. In which US dollars will rapidly devalued to a historical low. The price of the gold will go $1,500 to $2,000/ounce. The exchange rate of the Japanese yen will go 80/dollar or higher. The Euro will go 1.6 dollar/Euro or higher.

This is why there is regime change in Japan. The old party was too close to its enterprises and big business. It resists to increase the value of yen to the desire of the Feds. So it has to step down. Another party willing to sacrifice the Japanese financial interest now gets the power. The high value of Japanese yen will certainly hurt Japan's economy.

China and India will co-operate with the Feds. They have bought the gold quietly for sometime and will make a good profit in coming gold rush.

It will happen in coming days of this year. What a tsunami it is if it all takes place in three months. I predict it before the media bang the drum on inflation. And remember what I said today and how the Feds control your mind with propaganda.
kathaksung

Postby Lashmar » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:24 pm

Hell, Brown sold our gold off at $250 and ounce. :cry:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby MonarchSmile » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:58 pm

I'm selling at $1500
MonarchSmile

Postby Lashmar » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:02 am

An hour or is that over night? ;) :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby MonarchSmile » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:45 am

Lashmar wrote:An hour or is that over night? ;) :lol: :lol:

I do that stuff for free :lol:

sniff,sniff
I stepped in something
Damn, Lash the manure goes over there on your left.
No, no, poop for brains, your other left :lol:
MonarchSmile

Postby jaydeehess » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:35 pm

Oct 5, $1019/oz
long way tp go yet.
Math, science, history unraveling the mystery, that all started with a Big Bang.....BANG!!
jaydeehess

Postby MonarchSmile » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:52 pm

jaydeehess wrote:Oct 5, $1019/oz
long way tp go yet.

I don't have any gold.
I lied :lol:

metal,that is
:D
MonarchSmile

Postby rath » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:03 am

rath

Postby frrostedman » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:28 am

The reason gold is increasing in value is because the dollar is decreasing in value.

If you have a gold brick and it doubled in value, that would be fine and dandy if the price of everything else stayed the same. Problem is, the price of everything else has increased dramatically--so your gold has about the same buying power as it did before.

You husbands out there who haven't gone grocery shopping in a long time, go to your local grocery store on the next trip. Your jaw will drop.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Next

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts