The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Even China Jacks w/ Muslim Rads

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby screamzero » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:46 am

I'd copy n paste the key stuff but USA today is real anal about that...I had a post on a string here recently about the Islamo Rads messin' w. countries world wide, that the Islamic Extremists look at all these "skirmishes" as many fronts for one cause. I wonder what would happen if China expeienced a 9.11?

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2009 ... htm?csp=34
screamzero

Postby vulcan6gun » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:46 am

Easy--the suspected party would be face-to-face with a billion screaming Chinamen toting AK-74s and RPGs. Said suspects wouldn't last long; the territory would be assimilated into China and the story would be over. 8-)

Well...no, it wouldn't because China is still Communist, so SEATO and the UN would step in to prevent 'yet another Communist takeover' and the entire world would be engulfed in nuclear war. :oops: :cry:

SZ, please don't propose events that will ultimately lead to human destruction; somewhere out there is a fool with access to a 'doomsday button'...his initials say he needs a shower... :lol:
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby mael » Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:40 am

What kind of Chinese 911 had you in mind?
mael

Postby mael » Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:43 am

vulcan6gun wrote:Easy--the suspected party would be face-to-face with a billion screaming Chinamen toting AK-74s and RPGs. Said suspects wouldn't last long; the territory would be assimilated into China and the story would be over. 8-)

Well...no, it wouldn't because China is still Communist, so SEATO and the UN would step in to prevent 'yet another Communist takeover' and the entire world would be engulfed in nuclear war. :oops: :cry:

SZ, please don't propose events that will ultimately lead to human destruction; somewhere out there is a fool with access to a 'doomsday button'...his initials say he needs a shower... :lol:

And you need a doggy bickie. Good boy! Roll-over and fart.

And who are the puppeteers who control your smelly president?
mael

Postby mael » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:26 am

The Americans sponsored Mao Tse Tung and pushed the nationalists off to taiwan. So The Chinese leaders would have a lot to be grateful for if they were honourable people.

I don't think the Chinese are particularly honourable and I suspect they still hang on to the notion that China (which means middle-kingdom ie... the centre of things) ... yes- that China is where foreign people come to pay respects and tribute to them. They felt/feel that they are the superior race and country.

No doubt in my mind that the system the Chinese suffer under is the ideal NWO country - no dissent and they're virtually all overt slaves. But the NWO are rather fortunate that the Chinese are so tyrannical as it would be difficult for the Jews (the West) to oversee events there owing to sticking out.

In fact all of Asia is problematic for the Banksters for this reason.

The elite in China wants money and power and they can get it by oppressing and enslaving their people and dealing with the Jews/West. So just a very minute fraction of the Chinese population seem to be able to control the other 99.9%. That's pretty good going, and they did this without bringing in other races or Feminism etc to corrupt and weaken the people.

I'd say that if China has issues with Islam then the problem will be dealt with quickly, violently and pernanently. But the Jews/West wouldn't be able to orchestrate it without their Chinese friends in positions of power.

* When/if the West's thirst for Chinese-made junk collapses then I'd say the Chinese who used to make them will be used for other purposes - like providing organs for wealthy Westerners.

Chinese? Scary people and a very scary political system. Unfortunately their oppressive ways seem to be creeping into our Western societies as well.

A lot of Japanese here refuse to buy Chinese crap and I also avoid it if at all possible. I'd rther pay more for something I can trust and rely on.
mael

Postby vulcan6gun » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:48 am

Mael, once you've finished rewriting World History, you should get it published. It will be one of the greatest comedies ever written. :lol:
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby mael » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:51 am

vulcan6gun wrote:Mael, once you've finished rewriting World History, you should get it published. It will be one of the greatest comedies ever written. :lol:

Feel free to stop following me NOW, Troll. I don't have the time or patience to coddle a would-be stalker.
mael

Postby greeney2 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:12 pm

Trolls an stalkers, what is this world coming to?
greeney2

Postby mael » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:13 pm

greeney2 wrote:Trolls an stalkers, what is this world coming to?

It scares the willies out of me! :o
mael

Postby Wing-Zero » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:57 pm

mael wrote:The Americans sponsored Mao Tse Tung and pushed the nationalists off to taiwan. So The Chinese leaders would have a lot to be grateful for if they were honourable people.

We backed Chiang Keishek 'till the end, I reckon.

But if you have proof otherwise I'd like to see it.

A lot of Japanese here refuse to buy Chinese crap and I also avoid it if at all possible. I'd rther pay more for something I can trust and rely on.

It's the only reason why China is in any position of power today.

EVERYONE buys their crap, and the only reason their still running is because the USA is the biggest market for them. If we ever got a clue to stop buying junk they made, they'd be worse in debt than we are.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Next

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts