The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Obama is a SOCIALIST PIG

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Jaack » Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:15 pm

Here's some more of the story.

Pictures included for you leftist mental midgets.
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20090418/D97KT7MG0.html
What?
User avatar
Jaack
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: Google Earth

Postby pandasex » Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:17 pm

ok

u didnt get it :lol:
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
User avatar
pandasex
 
Posts: 641
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Jaack » Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:21 pm

pandasex wrote:ok

u didnt get it :lol:




Get what?

That you cannot follow a topic without blacking out?

Lay off the whacky backy.
What?
User avatar
Jaack
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: Google Earth

Postby pandasex » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:10 pm

i dont know how to tell you this without rocking your world but.....


not EVERYONE is going to feel like you feel.



sorry :roll:
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
User avatar
pandasex
 
Posts: 641
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Jaack » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:16 pm

pandasex wrote:i dont know how to tell you this without rocking your world but.....


not EVERYONE is going to feel like you feel.



sorry :roll:


IDK how anyone feels.

I'm concerned about reality and facts. Sorry Dude!
What?
User avatar
Jaack
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: Google Earth

Postby Tairaa » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:12 pm

So ha? Exactly what have you proven to me?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa
 
Posts: 2940
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby jaydeehess » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:18 pm

Aquatank wrote:Barrack Obama (aka "George Bush III") is not a socialist. No respectable socialist party will ever claim him. Point of fact, the socialist parties don't like him.

Indeed, what qulaifies as "Socialism" to the American right wing barely makes 'small "l" liberal' in most of the developed world.
Math, science, history unraveling the mystery, that all started with a Big Bang.....BANG!!
jaydeehess
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:02 pm

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:44 am

IDK how anyone feels.

I'm concerned about reality and facts. Sorry Dude!


So...what´s this reality or facts as you claim them to be? :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
User avatar
Dark-Samus
 
Posts: 2584
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby jaydeehess » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:54 am

Jaack wrote:Here's some more of the story.

Pictures included for you leftist mental midgets.
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20090418/D97KT7MG0.html

FACT is that your opening post shows the holes in your "reasoning".
Obama is a lover of Chavez? Because they smiled at each other and shook hands? GWB did the same 8 years ago, were you calling Bush a Chavez lover then? NO!

Lovers do not usually engage in calling each other out on their positions as Obama and Chavez have done to each other either.

Gee, next thing you know , you will be telling us that JFK was soft on the Soviets. :twisted:
Math, science, history unraveling the mystery, that all started with a Big Bang.....BANG!!
jaydeehess
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:02 pm

Postby Rob72 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:21 pm

jaydeehess wrote:
Jaack wrote:Here's some more of the story.

Pictures included for you leftist mental midgets.
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20090418/D97KT7MG0.html

FACT is that your opening post shows the holes in your "reasoning".
Obama is a lover of Chavez? Because they smiled at each other and shook hands? GWB did the same 8 years ago, were you calling Bush a Chavez lover then? NO!

Lovers do not usually engage in calling each other out on their positions as Obama and Chavez have done to each other either.

Gee, next thing you know , you will be telling us that JFK was soft on the Soviets. :twisted:


I'm disappointed in you Jaydees, you've been here long enough to know that common sense is frowned upon.

You display it one more time and I'll be forced to report your post.
User avatar
Rob72
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 3 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests