The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

billy meier

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby Tairaa » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:52 pm

it boggle anyone's mind how stubborn human irrationalism and illogicism can be

It's only illogical if there is no logic, just because one chooses not to believe something for which there is no conclusive evidence does not mean they are irrational or illogical in their thought.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby newinitiation » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:00 am

Gosh greeny2 do you need someone else to hold your hand for ya and answer for you on your behalf. John has given me his answer, so what!? that is his answer and not yours.

In regards to offence unintended yet taken by you, obviously the intended purpose was to get people to get out of their comfort zone and really be provoked into thinking as to why religion itself equates with heading towards the cliff which as its resultant consequences many people fail to attribute to religion the clear and present dangers that we should with reason try to avoid by speaking out.
Yes I cannot expect you to understand without you having dealt with the enormous breath of information that is a prerequisite to get to this conclusion.

You may ask on who's truth and on what grounds
Well there are many
Stick around
To get people to understand something takes time especially when such information is new to them.

Yet it is always the arrogance and know it all attitude by the majority of people that even before you start their minds have already been solidified like concrete and do not allow any information not conforming with their current paradigm to seep in.
What kinda attitude is this but misplaced self impressed intellectualism geared in false sense of superiority.

You must be very modest to the things that which you don't know you don't know.
Knowledge is irrespressible ever evolving, new discoveries are made each hour of the day, new inventions are created, knowledge goes through a never ending process of evolution and is always updated on account of new findings.
Yet people are still too arrogant and uncouth to ever accept that we as a human race is very very stupid and ignorant compared to the infinite knowledge out there waiting to be discovered and thus known.
We know so little yet why are people so adament that they are for some reson impervious to ignorance and fault.
No man is a perfect island onto himself
So why the very closed minds

You may obliquely use my rationale I've put forth to make a point about my approach towards religion you definitely view it as being hypocritical but the truth is the truth and will always stay the truth whether people are ignorant of it or whether they are aware of it.

The truth doesn't take our existence for it to exist but rather has always been there.
Don't worry I'll try to explain what the truth that I am speaking of is about and it isn't my truth.

Stay tuned
newinitiation

Postby newinitiation » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:29 am

See tairaa this is what I am trying to get at and what you said is a stark and a very clear example of illogicism at work.
To use your rationale it would be akin to me being adament that the world was flat amidst all the scientific proof beyond reasonable doubt contradicting my views.
And no matter how many people take me up the mountain to view the arc of the horizon from 360 degree view, I would still be adament that the world was definitely flat because that is the way I 'BELIEVE' to be.
Now add to this just to prove a point someone who 'KNOWS' the 'TRUTH' takes me to the coast and points out the top of a sail coming from the horizon, they point out that if the world was flat every part of the sail boat should be visible and not the sail first.
Yet I am still adament in my dogged belief that the world was flat for surely if it was round the buildings would also have to conform to the curvetures of the round terrain and thus look round in the base themselves.
How can you argue against such dogmatic irrationality and illogicism that clearly points to extremism of belief at work.

Now this is the knid of illogicism facing Billy meier's supporters like myself who 'KNOWS' this case to be genuine because he has taken the time to examine carefully and quite strenuously the veracity of the evidence and the claims made by Billy yet like the example given above no matter how much evidence you provide the skeptics, they just will not examine the evidence but rather depend on other people's hearsay to make up their minds.

I am very skeptical of your claim that you've examined this case thoroughly enough but rather you gave yourself away from the previous post when you stated that photographic evidence is not enough.
This statement attests to your lack of knowledge of the case and mountain of other non photographic evidence presented of which you know little of yet you have already made up your mind, kinda ILLOGICAL wouldn't you say

This is the kind prejudicial bandwagon that people like yourself jump into because its very easy to do.
newinitiation

Postby greeney2 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:12 am

http://forgetomori.com/2007/ufos/the-bi ... otographs/

Evidently, Billy is more garbage than anything, garbage can lids anyway. :roll: And you call everyone else feeble, weak minded, and gullible? :roll:

Actually, when I said the natural laws, sounded out of the 60's I wasn;t too far off. That garbage can lid was also the same style of top they used on the lamps they called raindrop lamps. They usually had some statue in the middle and had clear fishing line strings, 360 degrees around that raindrops trickled down. The garbage can lid was just like the tops on those late 60's early 70's lamps.

Your Billy Meier is a fake! Follow him all you like, you are the gullible one, not people secure in their religions. :roll:
greeney2

Postby Tairaa » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:59 am

I am very skeptical of your claim that you've examined this case thoroughly

Which is, as far as I'm aware, not a claim that I made.

In fact, I'm fairly certain that I've stated exactly the opposite.

but rather you gave yourself away from the previous post when you stated that photographic evidence is not enough.

It isn't. You're free to disagree with me though, that's the beauty of freedom of speech and freedom of belief/religion.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby greeney2 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:30 pm

obviously the intended purpose was to get people to get out of their comfort zone and really be provoked into thinking as to why religion itself equates with heading towards the cliff which as its resultant consequences many people fail to attribute to religion the clear and present dangers that we should with reason try to avoid by speaking out.

Something wrong with your thinking! You have a lot of odasity to decide you should "provoke people" at all, and reduce deep and genuine beiefs in God, to your idea it is heading off a cliff somehow. You don't have much respect for religous freedom or religious beliefdo you? In all of your insulting and presumptuous thinking you miss that most people have studied their religions since childhood, and have a well rounded and educational level of knowledge of their own religion, and of others.

People are not stupid, blind, or ignorant becsue they follow a religion through life. You bash the Catholics, but my son will confirm in Catholic high school, the well rounded courses they had in religion, where they learned about many subjects and religions, and open discussions were actully encouraged. John made several lasting friendships with the Fathers and Brothers, they were not evil advosarys. You would have us think the Priests are all pedifile nutcases, but the priests and brothers John had as teachers were anything but that, and were very open to class discussions. They did not shame questions asked, nor were they non receptive even to questions about UFO's. Your characterization of brainwashing is totally false at least in the schools my kids went to. Religion was never shoved down their throats, nor was the approch an offensive "shaming for believing" approach you have. If you expect people to consider your beliefs, you are using the wrong tactics. You have a lot of Catholics and Christians in this world, none of which would be to quick to forsake God in the name of a trash can lid, staged as a UFO in pictures.

This is the kind prejudicial bandwagon that people like yourself jump into because its very easy to do.

Why do you need a prejudicicial bandwagon against religion to support any UFO ideas?
greeney2

Previous

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts