The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

billy meier

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby Tairaa » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:18 pm

Photographic manipulation has been around for a very long time.

Look, I don't know about this meier guy, I'm just saying.

Photographs aren't proof of anything.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby blackvault » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:37 pm

Moved to a more appropriate forum.

And newinitiation... watch yourself. Telling people to come see you in person and say what they have to say face to face could be conceived as a threat, and that is not welcome here. I'll let that one slide -- but consider this a warning before an 'official' warning.

John
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby Tairaa » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:48 pm

If you happen to be in the country that I live, I would give you the chance to say what you believed in direct to my face by meeting you wherever you happen to reside in and I promise.
The problem is do you have the courage.
Thing about cowards trying to act tough behind their anonymity is that whichever way you look at it I mean even in the best of terms with the full generosity of the benefit of doubt, in the end cowardice is cowardice.

Lol, to be honest I didn't read the portion of your thread aimed at Greeney, who happens to be a stand-up fellow.

But upon Johns comment I couldn't help myself as to read what you'd said.

And in this above comment you've proved a few thing for me.

Primarily, you're unintelligent, and you're a hypocrite. As well, you think you're tough, and for some reason think that acting tough somehow constitutes as evidential support of your position. :lol:

And it is for these reasons that I'm relatively certain that you don't know your s*** from your oatmeal, and your claims (along with your claims of evidential support or god-forbid proof) are nothing more then drivel. So you've failed in your objective, but what you have succeeded in doing is ensured me that this meier character is nothing worth looking into. Afterall, anyone who attracts minds like yours is probably a sensationalist. Sensationalists very rarely put forth arguments in favour of unbiased evidence and almost solely put forth arguments for the point of personal gain.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby newinitiation » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:15 pm

Well it's facile to reason with people who just don't have the capacity to reason..
I have provided an opportunity for greeny2 to present his side of the argument face to face like any civilised people would.
Of course if people are going to read into this, subject to their biased interpretation of what constitutues a threat then it is their fear which has prompted this reaction and not as my attempt at veiled threat whether covert or overt which clearly I had no intention or motivation of doing. I only expected that if people spout off badly about somebody, at least have the common decency, honour and courtesy to take responsibility for their own words.
And thus an opportunity given to greeny2 to back his words up with honour and in the end responsibility. Well just have to wait and see.
But isn't all this a clear indication of the irrationality of the heads that have fomented such interpretation.
What this episode clearly indicates is that, matter of factly speaking, you Tairaa also harbour much fear and cowardice behind the safety of anonymity and say all the bad things you want to say about billy meier but when it comes to settle you really don't have the courage to take responsibility for your own spouted words therefore all the things that you have said about me amount to nothing more than projection of your own faults and weaknesses on other people and it reaffirmes the truth that you are a coward who lacks the decency and the courage to take responsibility for own words and action

Shame on you
newinitiation

Postby Tairaa » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:20 pm

Well it's facile to reason with people who just don't have the capacity to reason..

Yes it is, what an astute observation.
Tairaa

Postby newinitiation » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:27 pm

Well then step up to the challenge instead of remaining unreasonable
newinitiation

Postby Tairaa » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:30 pm

Photographic manipulation has been around for a very long time.

Look, I don't know about this meier guy, I'm just saying.

Photographs aren't proof of anything.

I'm not being unreasonable at all.

Provide evidence, and at THAT point I will offer my 2 cents, be it refuting your evidence or agreeing. Pictures do NOT count as evidence. Video can be used as evidence as it is immensely more difficult to convincingly alter video without any evidence of modification.

Typically there are tell-tale signs of CG video, and of modified video that are nearly impossible to prevent.

Whereas pictures are very, very easy to manipulate as they are a single frame.
Tairaa

Postby blackvault » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:51 pm

Out of respect, I invited Michael Horn onto my radio program to hear evidence to Billy's story. Although I respect his opinion, I am not convinced, and have stated so publicly on Coast to Coast AM etc.

That said, it's not up to us to 'prove you wrong'. If you wanted to offer up some interesting evidence, then by all means, this is the forum to do so.

And on that note, this is a forum. So, keep your conversation to members of the forum, and don't invite face to face debates -- as I don't allow that here. What people do on their free time (*ahem* -- Humphrey's and Mrs. Humphrey's ;) -- inside forum joke for long-timers :) ) is their business, but do not bait them to those types of conversations. (This is the last word on that topic)

Bottom line regarding Billy's story -- as a believer and follower of the information -- you have the burden of proof. So -- where is it? (That is an honest question, not to be read as sarcasm)

Sincerely,

John Greenewald, Jr.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby newinitiation » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:20 pm

Geeeeesssss John, burden of proof!?, where is the logic in not taking into consideration mountain of evidence and proof already provided by Michael.
The metal samples
The sound recordings
The contact notes already copy righted and published before certain prophecised events took place which is too numerous to mention.
What about the eyewitness testimonies of people who never knew Billy
What about the ground breaking work of Dr deadorff on the TJ
Not to mention hundreds and hundreda of photos taken back in the 70's when photo manipulating softwares let alone personal computers were rare and if not nonexistent for the mass market.
What about 8mm film segment of ufo disappearing and reappearing in a split second
What about the 21 documented assassination attempts on Billy's life
What about his forewarnings deatailed in predictions and prophecies
What about the swiss airforce radar log indicating over 200 UFO blips in the vicinity of where billy was having his contacts.
What about the photos taken of plejaren flying crafts all over the world taken by people totally unrelated or were oblivious to the existence of billy meier.
What about UN and various secret organisations monitoring and studying the billy meier case
What about the account of former UN offical and her testimony
What about the detailed information about the various solestial bodies in our solar system and the accurate details given way before our scientists found out about them from the voyger 1,2.

If what is given is not sufficient for people to at least wonder then how could all this hoax be perpetuated by a simple and poor one armed swiss farmer without the help of a single accomplice, given their persistent doubt so far, then it boggle anyone's mind how stubborn human irrationalism and illogicism can be
It'll be no less like a judge in the court of law dismissing all evidence because he simply doesn't believe in it period.
newinitiation

Postby greeney2 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:45 pm

I have provided an opportunity for greeny2 to present his side of the argument face to face like any civilised people would.

newinitiation I took personal offence when you start a post on the Religion section, and see the same subject is all over 4 forums, basically talking down to anyone having religous beliefs.

I think you started out by calling anyone believing in thier religion "gullible, feeble and weak minded", so it isn;t everyone else that isn;t being civil to others its you. I even said for everyone to give you chance to explain yourself, and you quoted a bunch of giberish "natural laws", that said absolutly nothing, and sounded out of the 1960's.

If anyone here knows everyone in this field its John, and I think he gave you his answer.
greeney2

PreviousNext

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts