The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

billy meier

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby newinitiation » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:05 am

There is no information more comprehensive, total and world encompassing than what you could learn from billy meier.
He brings the ultimate truth to light and we humanity must heed his words or otherwise we are doomed.
Lets allow reason and common sense to prevail and delve into the billy meier story
newinitiation

Postby vulcan6gun » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:24 am

Sure, fine, whatever, start a new Church of the Sacred Billy, but NOT IN THIS FORUM.
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:40 pm

I seriously doubt that Earth is the only Planet in the system that supports life. It's just too damn big.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby vulcan6gun » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:32 pm

:lol: :lol:
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby Tairaa » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:45 pm

What system?

Earth is most likely the only planet in our star system that supports life beyond possibly -but not likely- microbial organisms.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Halfabo » Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:06 pm

newinitiation wrote:There is no information more comprehensive, total and world encompassing than what you could learn from billy meier.
He brings the ultimate truth to light and we humanity must heed his words or otherwise we are doomed.
Lets allow reason and common sense to prevail and delve into the billy meier story

The Billy Meier story has been delved into in great depth. He is a fraud. I think the only information anyone could use is how to use and exploit the gullible masses.
Halfabo

Postby newinitiation » Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:58 am

No you are wrong.
Billy meier's story has been unequivocally verified as authentic and the scientific evidence supports the claim beyond a reasonable doubt.
There is just too many verifiable facts to support his claims.
His photos of UFOs are the most clearest ever to date provided by anyone on this planet and it has no equal.
His recording of a genuine UFO is unprecedented
His teachings of the Creational spiritual teachings based on the ultimate truth is equal to none.
His contact notes detailing so many diverse fields with some verified by our scientists is just too compelling to dismiss.
His prophecies and predictions are coming true right before our very nostrils
His ongoing contacts reveals so many detailed facts even our great scientists are blissfully unaware of.
And yet people are just so stupid, dumb and stone headed not to see through the semi-plausible deniability factor integrated into how the case is presented as a safety measure for people's own psychical and psychological health for which this filter is only passed by those people who are genuinely ready to handle the truth.
Just as the classic jack nicholson's character said to tom cruise's character in few good men 'you can't handle the truth' and it seems this goes for the majority of people here on earth.
newinitiation

Postby Tairaa » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:48 am

Photos don't mean anything unless they were taken and circulated before photoshop and other similar programs were used. ALso consider the government probably had similar capabilities before the PC.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby greeney2 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:28 pm

newinitiation look how many times you are saying "His"? Every line begins with it, which shows you are a follower. You are no differenct than those you call gullible, weak minded, and feeble believing in what they read in the Bible.
greeney2

Postby newinitiation » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:13 pm

Tairaa the letter 'p' for photoshop wasn't even in an incubating idea of any persons heads back in the 70's nor did this simple farmer had access to anything beyond his meager means which was a simple second hand camera.

Geez greeny2 before you go gangrene on my response and reply with another terse childish remarks just think about why you are so threatened by billy meier's information and "ta da", what you have is another imbecile waiting in the wings of such forum as this to knock, pull down and demean the very source of the greatest information ever to be provided us weak earthlings in order to save us from ourselves and being the agent provocateur that you are I would not have expected any different even if you believed the genuiness of the Billy Meier's story.
If you happen to be in the country that I live, I would give you the chance to say what you believed in direct to my face by meeting you wherever you happen to reside in and I promise.
The problem is do you have the courage.
Thing about cowards trying to act tough behind their anonymity is that whichever way you look at it I mean even in the best of terms with the full generosity of the benefit of doubt, in the end cowardice is cowardice.
Let me know bro
Be there or be square.
newinitiation

Next

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts