The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Mind Control, MPD, MKULTRA and gang stalking

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby bionic » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:45 am

deleted..posted in wrong thread..sorry
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby RubiconCrossing » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:41 pm

Hi. I am a cult/gov. mind control survivor looking for info.

I've been perusing the MKUltra CDrom archives and am very overwhelmed. What is the best way to narrow down what you would like to see? I try to match the document numbers in the index with the files, but for some reason am having a hard time finding things. Also the text pages are very weirdly formatted when I click on them. I just think maybe I need some guidance about the best way to go through these.

Even seeing practically nothing, and seeing how many documents say "deleted" after their listing in the index has me burned up and angry. I know that most of the MKUltra documentation was shredded but this archive says it has 19,939 pages in it. I don't think these documents are even the tip of the iceberg. Just looking at this should have people looking twice.

Also, does anyone know of any documentation on other mind control programs of the '70s and '80s? What about Monarch? Is there any proof of that anyplace?

RubiconCrossing
RubiconCrossing

Postby bionic » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:54 pm

Rubicon..
This documentary s very good...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjU5v1eAvvE
I origonally watched it on the NationalGeographic channel...somewhere in the second half of the show the Monarch program is disussed

good luck to you
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby Nesaie » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:22 pm

RubiconCrossing, good luck.

Look up Ewen Cameron and his role in Canada. The Canadian victims won a lawsuit a few years back. In the US, the lawsuit to find out about which institutions performed these experiments was shot down due to "national security". As far as the Monarch program, the only mention I've heard about it is that Richard Helms said, when questioned, that it had been ended years ago. But hell, the only reason we know of MKULTRA is due to misfiled paperwork.

Some resources around here may be deathcultreject and partyghost if he is still around.

For the most part, it seems to be just people sharing personal information about these programs. And, don't for a minute think that these programs have ended. The technology has just gotten better. You could try googling onesmartrat, though she was kind of a bitch, see her personal take on the topic. You may be able to find some posts in other forums from lilypat as well.

Again, good luck.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby beachcomber » Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:02 am

Project Monarch
http://everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=1524021
----------------------------------------------
Savage New Times / Monarch

"After World War II, thousands of Nazi scientists, researchers and administrators were "smuggled" into the United States against direct written orders from President Harry S. Truman, through Operation Sunrise, Operation Blowback, Operation Paperclip and other covert ops.

Soon afterwards, a mind control project called Marionette Programming imported from Nazi Germany was revived under the new name, "Project Monarch." The basic component of the Monarch program is the sophisticated manipulation of the mind, using extreme trauma to induce Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD), now known as Disassociative Disorder. "

http://www.parascope.com/articles/1196/ken3.htm
----------------------------------------
OSR posting / Informant News
http://informantnews.com/modules.php?na ... ge&pid=239
beachcomber

Postby deathcultreject » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 pm

RubiconCrossing wrote:Also, does anyone know of any documentation on other mind control programs of the '70s and '80s? What about Monarch? Is there any proof of that anyplace?

RubiconCrossing

Hi RubiconCrossing, Survivers of 'monarch style programming' have been posting on the Black Vault. OneSmartRat and LilyPat especialy stand out as the most stable ones.

'Monarch' appears to be a term which was spread by Mark Philips and Cathy O'Brien describing a style of organised abuse which (in my opinion) really does go on. Basicaly the prolonged abuse which organised paedophiles use to silence their victims and discredit them was 'perfected' by MKULTRA to a point where it produced 'slaves' with multiple personalities.

The majority of monarch survivers report organised crime as well as MKULTRA which indicates that the programmes have leaked out and gone completely out of control.

It has similarities to 'Satanic Ritual Abuse' *

My own experiences look like a prototype form of Monarch which is continuing in the UK, and appears to be moving out of the Catholic church in order to take over things which might otherwise help MPD sufferers recover without hypnosis.

*edited to add that one kind of truma based mind control may be made to look like another form of trauma based mind control. The important thing is trauma combined with manipulation of symbols and hypnosis and stalking.
deathcultreject

Postby deathcultreject » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:38 pm

Here's another account of monarch style programming.

http://www.projectcamelot.org/duncan_o_finioan.html

Note that trauma based mind control doesn't actualy *need* paedophilia, and there was no need for MKULTRA's cold war research to focus on it. People like Duncan O Fineoan Report that they were simply tortured until they switched to a 'blank alter' which was completely vulnerable to programming.

The fact that so many monarch survivers report child sexual abuse reflects on the character of the programmers and their web of mutual blackmail. It does not reflect the necessities of the cold war era.
deathcultreject

Postby deathcultreject » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:26 am

I just wrote back to someone on another forum, and I thought I should send it here.

I hope it explains how I'm probably not 'a real mind control surviver' like partyghost or LilyPat

quote begins;

erm info, OK.

I was traumatised at birth by rhesus syndrome, and I was later tortured in a converted nunnery whilst my sister was ordered to watch and to not do anything that would comfort me.

My step brother was also abused by the same people, and also suffers from dissosciation which he calls 'personality disintegration'

I'm stalked by 'men in black' who are very similar to the 'men in black' reported by alien abductees, except these ones promote child abuse and work against the safety of children.

They are believed to be a fore runner to the MKULTRA stuff like 'project monarch'

One witness claimed that my stalkers told her she should cooperate with them because I'm 'the voice of god' when I'm 'drunk' and it's their religion. I'd already told her that one of them tried to stab me with a syringe, so she went around hard man pubs and told hard men what was going on.

She's confined to a wheelchair now after an attack by a mysterious intruder who broke into her house and threw her off a balcony.

I don't have many qualms about cursing the stalkers, I see it as protecting the innocent, but I don't want to strengthen any 'link' with them or pay them any attention at all. Every day I hear young mothers talking outside my front gate whilst they're waiting to pick their kids up from the school across the road.

They're the one's I'm worried about. I'm used to putting myself in harm's way, but I don't want other people to get sucked in.

The fact that so many people don't believe in the existence of the stalker cults means that the people involved can do a lot of harm before someone works out what's going on. (The fact that the stalkers tend to quite poor specimins of humanity adds to the shame when the victims work out what's happened)

Magicaly / spiritualy, I've reduced the amount of curses and exposure spells that I cast to 2 or 3 per week, and I'm concentrating on protection, healing, and connection with the higher self or 'holy guardian angel'.

One day I want to be able to send out so much goodness that it helps MPD sufferers recover safely and talk without resorting to hypnosis, but at the moment, the best I can do is concentrate on self healing, and send stuff out when there's a breakthrough which is meant to be shared.

Is that enough information?
deathcultreject

Postby MonarchSmile » Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:47 am

when you post this stuff, give some google links, to prevention,education sites also DCR.
You know Public type info.
You post too much of the dark side.
MonarchSmile

Postby bionic » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:51 am

Magicaly / spiritualy, I've reduced the amount of curses and exposure spells that I cast to 2 or 3 per week, and I'm concentrating on protection, healing, and connection with the higher self or 'holy guardian angel'.

One day I want to be able to send out so much goodness that it helps MPD sufferers recover safely and talk without resorting to hypnosis, but at the moment, the best I can do is concentrate on self healing, and send stuff out when there's a breakthrough which is meant to be shared.

Is that enough information?

God bless you, hon.

I believe all you wrote.

People are so naive. They don't realize all the kids that go missing in this world. Kids that have gone on to awful fates.
People don't know how common it really is. How big the numbers really are.

And that doesn't even include all the orphaned kids and foster kids and such that parents didn't want or couldn't take care of, so they and just gave away. Telling themselves it was for the kid's own good (not really caring what this could mean to that child's future, and if any sinister forces, be they one sick nutjob or a group of them, lurking/waiting to grasp and try to destroy another innocent sent their way). Or the street kids..the runaways that naively get caught up with the wrong types.

This crap goes on all the time in this world.

No one wants to know, because no one wants to be accountable.

I see parents letting their kids run wild in stores, on the street, at parks and such and I think of John Walsh and how he lost his son years back.
It only takes a moment..and that kid is gone..taken.
People are fools.
There are so many sick, evil people in this world.
It terrifies me.
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts