The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

CIA Chiefs

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:32 am

I've waited for someone to post a comment about this topic but it seems no one has an interest, so allow me.

Since 9-11 the CIA has gone through 4 Directors and are now on Number 5 Mr Leon Panetta and I hear, it's been reported that he is threatening to QUIT. Anyone find this strange? Since 9-11 nobody seems to want to do this job, I wonder why that is.

As for Panetta quitting the White House claims that it's not true. :lol:

The White House is denying a report that CIA Director Leon Panetta threatened to quit.

ABCNews.com on Monday cited reports that Panetta, frustrated by several administration actions and discussions with regard to the CIA, got in a "profanity-laced screaming match" with a senior staff member last month and has also threatened to leave. Panetta reportedly was upset over potential plans to open an investigation into alleged CIA abuse of terror suspects.

ABCNews.com also reported that White House staff are discussing a broader potential shake-up of national security officials.

Anyway it seems to be quit the high stress level position these days.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/08 ... etta-quit/

I've not done much on the Blackwater psyop but it seems that some on line sites are just now figuring out what private security sources are really all about. :lol: :lol: You had to be blind not to see this one coming. They raised how much ( DRUG MONEY ) I mean venture capital when they founded Blackwater :lol: :lol: Come on people lets open our eyes here.

Blackwater mercenaries used for CIA renditions
By Patrick Martin
24 August 2009

The German news magazine Der Spiegel announced Saturday that it has obtained evidence that the security firm formerly known as Blackwater Associates was hired by the CIA to transport prisoners from Guantánamo Bay to secret prisons in Central Asia where they could be tortured.

US press reports late last week revealed that Blackwater had CIA contracts to carry out “targeted killings”—assassinations—and to load and service the missiles used by CIA officers to conduct assassination strikes against targets in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

The report in Der Spiegel adds to the litany of crimes committed by Blackwater, which was renamed Xe after five of its operatives were charged with mass murder in the slaughter of 17 Iraqi civilians on September 17, 2007 in a Baghdad square.

The CIA needs this known as public knowledge about like it needs another hole in it's head. Why? Because if you think that Blackwater was the first outside entity used by the CIA for dirty work then you have a screw loose. :lol: :lol:

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2009/aug20 ... -a24.shtml

Here is how these spooks make some coin in the Name of National Security right under the noses of people who think that they are really concerned with protecting American Citizens. It's phucking laughable.

The 2004 contract cemented what was then a burgeoning relationship with Blackwater, setting the stage for a series of departures by senior CIA officials who took high-level positions with the North Carolina security company.

The revolving door helped fuel a backlash against what many inside the agency and on Capitol Hill came to regard as an overuse of outside firms, many of which made millions of dollars after filling their staffs with former CIA employees.

Dive and conquer, oh and a fist full of dollars doesn't hurt anyone! :lol:

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld ... 4573.story

Oh and about those, now 5 directors, hell no wonder. :lol:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby BloodStone » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:14 am

I would guess, no one wants the job because the left conitnues to go after the CIA as if they are the terrorists.

Why put you're life on the line , when you are just going to be a target for witch hunts down the road? :roll:

As long as The Usurper in chief is in office they will continue to degrade our intelligence officials and tie the hands of the true patriots defending this Country.

It's sad how fast we have fallen in 7 months.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:53 am

I don't think politics has anything to do with it. I think it's that they are led/told to believe one thing only to find that in reality it isn't anything like they were told in the first place.

Surely some of them are taking the money and running, at least the link indicates this as a fact.

Who was it that put Bernie K in jail? ;)

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:05 am

I don't think politics has anything to do with it.

Our elections doesn;t change the results of what the CIA knows and discovers, but what gets done about what the CIA finds out sure changes.

The CIA Director a few months ago, reported bad news to a Hawk with a definate agenda and past 8 years, of no nonsense how to take care of business. Now the CIA reports to a Dove, that has a Congress full of Doves! Wishy Washy and weak in contrast to Bush being definate and decisive. If you were a CIA director reporting the worst of terrorist reports, to such a contrast now in administrations, what would you be doing?
greeney2

Postby vulcan6gun » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:52 am

greeney2 wrote: If you were a CIA director reporting the worst of terrorist reports, to such a contrast now in administrations, what would you be doing?

What most people would do: finding ways to cover my brave side, followed by cutting and running while I could. :o :lol:

Two important things: 1, the President is never the Fall Guy; 2, see #1. And that, ladies and gents, is Truth.
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby Tairaa » Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:13 pm

BloodStone wrote:I would guess, no one wants the job because the left conitnues to go after the CIA as if they are the terrorists.

Why put you're life on the line , when you are just going to be a target for witch hunts down the road? :roll:

BloodStone...

Come on now, the director of the CIA surely isn't in a high risk category, are they?
Laying their lives on the line?
I would suspect being an intelligence officer, going and doing intelligence work would bring some risk with it, but the director?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts