The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Other Paranormal and Occult

Demons in the sky

The paranormal and occult have many sides, discuss all other paranormal/occult topics that don't fit anywhere else.

Postby Dyrmyk » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:19 am

Dyrmyk here again.

My friend saw two demons in the sky on the date of August 26th 2009 in the City of Oshawa Ontario Canada.
Has anyone caught them on video yet?
They were both black one of them had a head of a cat and a body of a dragon with a stubby tail.
The other one I can't quite remember what my friend said but my friends and I have seen the first one before. On the first sighting, my friend saw it on the ground in front of our house, It didn't stay long because my friend chanted a LDS prayer at it and disappeared after a beam of pure white light hit it from heaven.
Both sightings happened in broad daylight.
Dyrmyk

Postby bionic » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:50 am

Thunderbirds?
Valkyre?
Mothman?
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:32 pm

There's an episode of Mystery Quest or UFO Hunters that deals with this on the History Chanel. Strange black aerial things
that seem to be doing little more than floating there.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:17 pm

I saw a white vesion if that, once.
At first I thought it was a white trash bag or large sheet of paper that had been picked up by the wind.
Then, I realized it was flying in a pattern (like a figure eight, over and over) and slowly rising upwards.
Suddenly when it was way up there, and looked more like a white blob..it zoomed way up and then looked like a daylight star in the sky.
It happened over my son's school while I was waiting for him to get out.
There were some other people there, but no one else seemed to notice it (nobody seems to look up much..I do) and I was too embarrasssed to ask anyone to look.
It almost seemed to read my mind. Because I was trying to work up the courage to have another person look at it it slowly rose. It seemed to speed up it's rise as I was coling to the conclusion I would say something out loud about it.
I finally decided to turn and tell someone , that's when it zoomed up and looked like a daylight star.
(suddenly it glowed bright?)
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Dyrmyk » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:25 pm

I'm noticing a date pattern, everything weird and scary seems to happen near the end of August every single year in Oshawa. I'm going to investigate into it further.
Dyrmyk

Return to Other Paranormal and Occult

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts