The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Islam, anyone?

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lashmar » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:20 pm

I’m not normally the dry type of English man. I’m more of the xenophobic Englishman who hates the BNP because they’re xenophobic. Lol.

As I said, I treat everyone the same if they’re English. As I also said:

It’s not because we’re better than you, it’s because you’re so much worse than us. :lol:

Edit: I though I'd use SRO's Idea (my sig V). I added my own little bit to it as well. :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby vulcan6gun » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:12 pm

Cool deal. Gotta go back to my U-boat for a bit. English shipping beckons. :shock: :lol:
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby AirForceOne » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:53 pm

I hate Islam please destroy this barbaric cancer
AirForceOne

Postby blackvault » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:00 am

AirForceOne wrote:I hate Islam please destroy this barbaric cancer

Yeah, I think I'll have to chime in on this one. There is nothing wrong with Islam. There is something wrong with RADICAL Islam. There is a HUGE difference.

Although there are many beliefs I do not necessarily believe when it comes to Islam, I respect their right to have those beliefs. When those beliefs are radicalized, and they decide to go blow up some bus in the name of Allah to kill infidels, then I am right there with you.

But do respect those who are peaceful Muslims, who don't support those type of acts.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:04 am

Seems odd this subject got revived after so many years, but I'll chime in also. Air Force One I think you are a bit extreme hating all of Islam but I think radical Islam doesn't have too many fans worldwide. That said, where is the dividing line between "radical" Islam, and "mainstream" Islam?

I think we all can relate to the radical ends of Islam, suicide bombers, 911, Insurgents inside Iraq and Afghanistan, but what about who are suppose to be peace loving, regular mainstream Muslims? We see many examples of pretty normal places uprising, over something like the beauty Pageant comment, that resulted in a city of regular Muslims rioting, killing and burning down over 50 churches. We also see many events of Honor killings in that religion, from those not associated with radical acts of war or political reasons. We also see general oppression of women and children, limiting education, or not allowing certain professions for women. In General terms, I am not so sure that Islam is very "user friendly" if you are a woman, and seems to be a very male dominated oppressive religion. There is total intolerance for being Gay, or converting to Christianity. Most Muslim countries have severe laws against even possessing Christian material, and trying to promote it whatsoever, is a serious crime.
greeney2

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts