The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Islam, anyone?

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lashmar » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:46 am

Tairaa wrote:
No I just hate the bastards.

You hate a whole nation of people for where they were born, do you?

Aye. Nothing wrong with that either ( :lol: ) they’re French, they’re used to it; that’s what the English god made them for. ;) :roll: :lol:

And I’m not discriminating against one group (black, Jew, Gay, whatever other group you can think of), I’m discriminating against the whole country. ;) :D

There is nothing wrong with that so long as you don’t leave anyone out. ;) :lol: :lol:

I treat everyone fairly so long as they’re English. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don’t care if you’re Black/Jewish/Gay. I do care if you’re French on the other hand.

Do I even need to put a sarcasm disclaimer at the end of that? I don’t think I do. :roll: :lol: :lol:

Can you imagine if you were a Black Jewish gay? Mael would have a field day. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:57 am

Oh, sarcasm disclaimer...
Would have saved my the time of objecting to your barbarism! :P
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:59 am

It’s true though isn’t it? I treat everyone the same so long as they’re English. :lol:

you can still Pick and poke at it though if you want. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:05 pm

It’s true though isn’t it? I treat everyone the same so long as they’re English.

Well that's a fairly contradictory statement... But ok.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:13 pm

Tairaa wrote:
It’s true though isn’t it? I treat everyone the same so long as they’re English.

Well that's a fairly contradictory statement... But ok.

I treat Blacks and Jews the same as whites don’t I?

In turn I treat everyone the same as everyone else BUT I treat the English better than everyone else not because we’re better than them but because they’re worse than us. You see the way it works? ;) :lol: :lol:

I don’t know how we’ve done it but we’ve filled out a page on complete and utter nonsense that nobody is going to take seriously. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby pandasex » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:15 pm

lash sometimes i am surprised i talk to you :?
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Lashmar » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:17 pm

pandasex wrote:lash sometimes i am surprised i talk to you :?

Read everything I say with a laugh an you’ll know how it was meant.

I should have that as my sig. I have to say it enough. :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:21 pm

What you should do is just completely replace your sig with [sarcasm disclaimer]
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:25 pm

Tairaa wrote:What you should do is just completely replace your sig with [sarcasm disclaimer]

I love it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby vulcan6gun » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:11 pm

Give it up, Lash. Your statements are not sufficiently dry or understated to be truly English. :P
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts