The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

alien human hybrid

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

do you think that there are alien human hybrids among us?

Poll ended at Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:53 pm

yes created by extraterrestrials
71%
yes created by man
14%
no thats dumb
14%

Total votes : 7

Postby darkharbinger » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:13 am

I will have to dig around my computer to find the file, but I also read somethig about underground base where Extraterrestrial biological entities and government and military officials would "do business" lol for lack of better term, and in exchange for alien technology they would alow the abduction of humans for the purpose of study and hybridization from the alien species. The file gets into much more detail than I am right now but i think that I lost the damn thing lol.
darkharbinger

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:48 am

Sounds very X-files to me :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby darkharbinger » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:27 pm

well sometimes when the truth is to frightening you have to familliarize it with something that makes you feel more comfortable.
darkharbinger

Postby vulcan6gun » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:52 pm

Frightening? Why? The Government I know wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in Hell against a real alien invasion, most of its members (including military) would be *ssholes and elbows to get away from something like that. So, the aliens should be friendly. :)

About your word choice, dark: Shouldn't that have been 'associate' instead of 'familiarize'? It's like this, dude: If, for example, I associate an alien species with spaghetti and meatballs, it's cool. If I familiarize that species with it, and they eat mine, it will trigger interstellar war 'cuz I'm gonna launch their butts to the moon, a la Ralph Kramden. :P

Never, ever get between a hungry Martian and his food. :lol: :lol:

"Martiandrifter01", aka:
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby CodeBlack » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:07 pm

Wow, you folks are asking all the right questions. Every species instinctively knows when its being invaded and that apparently works for humans too. "Does the robot know that it is a robot?" -Me
How much modification would it take? Very little. The thing to do is make small changes over time and do it again and again. If aliens send cybernetic creatures to study us, because space is not a nice place for living creatures, then they could afford to carry out this operation over a very long time span, like thousands of years. The cyborgs can afford to wait.

Evidence? Man, it would blow your mind how much evidence there is, when you know what to look for. Throw away the SciFi/X-Files version of hybrids. These would be much more sophisticated, almost impossible to detect, even for doctors. After all, they are 99.99% human. You have to know what to look for.

But what mods would they make? I'm sure you've heard the term "X-Men". Well what do you think that refers to? The X chromosome is the female chromosome, which men have 1, women have 2. If you are going to make a mod, you need that mod to breed with the rest of the population. So how do you push that along? You find out what the target species finds attractive and duplicate it. And it turns out that in the human race, men are attracted to slightly masculine women and women are attracted to slightly feminine men. Is it starting to make sense now? X-Men are male hybrids with a modified X chromosome to make them a little feminine, to make them attractive to women.

And I'm assuming there could be Y-Women too when you consider that humans can actually have more than 2 sex chromosomes. Many people have 3 or even 4 and some women (2 X's) also have a subordinate Y.

Bam, slicker than snot.

Would we, humans, try to do the same thing? Of course. Maybe that's how the galactic struggle for survival plays out. No guns. No bombs. Just genes. So we better get busy. Kind of explains why the GOV ain't talkin'.

"To sit with elders of a gentle race,
This world has seldom seen.
They talk of days for which they sit and wait,
All will be revealed." -Kashmire
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby CodeBlack » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:15 pm

Sorry, I just read fibrotj's post. That Bible reference is a good one. "Sons of God" and "daughters of man"? Planet X? X-Men? There ya go.

So there is something to this huh? Now ponder what the ultimate goal of these aliens might be. If they wanted to wipe us out there are more direct means to do that. And why bother with concepts of morality if you're goal is evil? And if they are making tiny changes then they could claim that they were not turning us into them, just making some helpful tweaks. ;)
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby CodeBlack » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:28 pm

Sorry for the multiple posts but this is one of my favorite topics. I think the ultimate goal might be to "develop" the Earth, and its inhabitants, the same way that western nations have helped develop India, China, Africa, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc. The west did not wipe out China, did it? See how that works? Now if we could only get that idea through to the Muslim terrorists, tsk tsk.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby CodeBlack » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:28 pm

When you spot the fingerprints of god, he can no longer hide.

When you know what to look for...

"The writing's on the wall"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiYbGsnzG_s

"Shock shock, horror horror"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-wIvsZBFhQ

"There are no unnameable names"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BU3j61sHNA

"You are my only daughter, I guess I made you twice"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UXESSkYcD0

"Little darling close your eyes, there’ll be no compromising"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1agzp_PM-Z4

And if you are talking about god, you might as well talk about his alter-ego:

"The nature of my game" - Don't miss the comments.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL_RbCGxqsc
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:00 pm

Wow, you folks are asking all the right questions. Every species instinctively knows when its being invaded and that apparently works for humans too. "Does the robot know that it is a robot?" -Me

Hmmmm not to be a bitch but not every species knows...
Many bugs don´t even know when flies puts larvas in their bodies when they are still alive and making sounds even...
When it comes to smarter creatures like mammals,reptiles and humans.
I think that with the proper advanced organism or mechanical organism even we can´t detect it...
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby vulcan6gun » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:25 am

...which reminds me, a black snake got on my back porch a couple days ago and caught himself a nice frog. It was the first time I ever heard a frog try to scream. :(

Unless April March counts. :lol:
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

PreviousNext

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts