The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Islam, anyone?

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lashmar » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:59 pm

Jaack wrote:I'm fine. Decided to drop in and see what you lefties are on about now.

Still the normal stuff. :lol:

Did you see that interview with the Tory MEP yesterday (might have been this morning for you I’m not sure)? The one where he went on about how the NHS doesn’t work. You'd enjoy that. :)

Hope all is well! My diminutive pal.

It was going well, Saturday came and the wheels fell off; I dislocated my little finger the other day as well (again, it was so worth it this time though), I think it’s got a slight fracture as well but F*** it.

That's life though. :)
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby vulcan6gun » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:11 pm

Did you see that interview with the Tory MEP yesterday (might have been this morning for you I’m not sure)?

Depends on what part of Texas Jaack is in. Counting from downtown London: Add 5 hours for me in Florida; Texas gets 6 or 7. At least until the next time change, which screws up the world's scheduling so the USA's little kids theoretically won't have to go to school in the dark.

Think about it: We allow the same people that screwed up something as simple as telling the time of day run our country. :roll:
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby pandasex » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:49 pm

im always really confused when we tell people "your too covered up!"

i mean i would like to out law fat people in tight clothes or 11 year olds with their asses hanging out but.......

i am not a organized religion person (Islam included) but i think this situation is petty. If they choose to wear it how is it my business, France's business or anyone's business.

I think France should make people wear deodorant than worry about "too much coverage" :lol:

I still love France but this is terrible and persecution if you ask me.
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby vulcan6gun » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:03 pm

Actually, French lawmakers were busy making sure this particular bathing facility couldn't repeat such an event. More to the point was that it was Islamic extremism keeping the lady from bathing in such a suit, proclaiming it indecent in spite of the fact it obviously covers everything.

The followers of Allah, in general, adhere to the most blatantly sexist religion on the face of the planet.
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby Lashmar » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:13 am

pandasex wrote:I still love France

And our friendship has just ended. :cry: :x

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:46 am

There is a difference between France as a country and the France that is good.

you´d be surprised how many french hates the current goverment and all that crap right now.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:54 am

Dark-Samus wrote:There is a difference between France as a country and the France that is good.

Aye. The France that is good doen't have French living on it. And the French that are good are dead. ;) :lol: :lol:

Basically...a graveyard. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:29 am

Everyone is a bloody nationalist extremist these days... :P
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:32 am

Tairaa wrote:Everyone is a bloody nationalist extremist these days... :P

No I just hate the bastards.

Same for the rest of europe apart from the Germans and Italians (I was one :lol: )
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:36 am

No I just hate the bastards.

You hate a whole nation of people for where they were born, do you?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts