The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Creationsists "Dinosaur land" closing, because of fraud??

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby Questioner101 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:10 pm

"I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request."
Questioner101

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:08 pm

Come on, you know it not even logical to assume all Christians are connected to this type of behavior or thinking. Why would you want to say such a thing other than wanting to cause bad feelings?

Postby Questioner101 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:41 am

It always amazes me how "saintly" they pretend to be, yet they backstab each other financially every chance they get. (Tammy Faye Bakker and hubby, prime example.)

They push their agendas down everyone's throat....yet still don't pull the "beam" out of their own eyes.
Questioner101

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:06 pm

Hi Questioner101,

Its like saying, an atheist doesn't believe in God, all atheists don't believe in God. I know some atheists who are real jerks, therefore all atheists are jerks.

You just can't lump all Christians into a group and say they all do the same things as a couple of really bad examples. You can't do that for any group of people. Yes there are self serving people who think they are better than others, but labeling a whole group of people evil is what Hitler did. Was he right?

I know your way more intelligent than that. I've read a lot of your posts and they are well thought out, but whoever reads this will assume your thinking is illogical. Someone must of really stepped on your toes for you to feel that way. I think your wasting your energy being so angry at a whole group. Pointing out something like this article is important, those people are real hypocrites, but saying millions of other people think or act the same way is just wrong.

Postby Questioner101 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:15 am

It's the behavior of the "few" that affects the many....(similar to the behavior of the fundamentalist Muslim fanatics, that effect the entire group of believers.)

When are the "logical-thinking" majority, going to stand up to the nutters and say, enough....

That seems to be what is happening, many groups are finally saying, hey, you don't "represent" the Jesus we know, stop doing what you're doing....leave people alone to choose for themselves. Get out of politics and let people elect folks that will work for the majority of "logical" thinking individuals, instead of the last president, who called the French President and talked about Gog and Magog.

http://www.secularhumanism.org/index.ph ... aught_29_5

It just makes "the majority" of christians look silly. The majority should get their act together, and actually follow Jesus' teachings.
Questioner101

Postby hxxx » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:47 am

On which day did your god create fraud?
hxxx

Postby mrshumphreys » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:06 pm

I could spend all day reading about Dr. Dino getting shafted... man, that guy burns my buns. :lol:
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
mrshumphreys

Postby qmark » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:12 pm

Questioner101 wrote:It just makes "the majority" of christians look silly. The majority should get their act together, and actually follow Jesus' teachings.

If you had read your New Testament, you would know that is not going to happen.

13. "Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it.
14. "For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it.

By the way, there are plenty that DO follow Jesus' teachings, but they aren't the ones that the media covers nor brings attention to themselves for their own twisted purposes.
qmark

Postby Questioner101 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:48 am

Granted....it's always the "screamers" that get the attention in the sandpile.
Questioner101

Postby greeney2 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:11 am

yet they backstab each other financially every chance they get. (Tammy Faye Bakker and hubby, prime example.)

The shame is you judge every corner Christian church and minister, by the extreme example of the Bakers.
greeney2

Next

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts