The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Abducted?

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby bionic » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:56 am

JWebb is being cruel...
for reasons of their own..whatever...

I don't know how old ya'll are..but I didn't have serious..in my face experiences until my mid twenties..up until then..it was all more dreamlike, as was described by others here...and, like it is now for me(I AM 43)

but there was a period in the eighties and early nineties that it got..just..insane..very REAL

it wasn't just the "alien" stuff..I was having lucid dreams and obe's all the time..ghostly encounters..it was just nuts

if it had not happened to me, I would not believe it..probably

so..whatever

I KNOW it happened..that's all I need..I am not out to convince unbelievers..but to support those who had it happen to them..to let them know..they are not alone..it happened to me too..they know what happened to them..I know what happened to me..WE RELATE....

that's all

I have no answers to what it is or was..just that it happened to me

and

it did

so F you'll who think it's a joke..or that it's crazy...and feel the need to OPENLY MOCK (kick puppies too?)..
and to those that know..well...they know
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Shuggah » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:50 pm

I'm a mere eighteen :/

And I'm no where near worried what others have to say about me, expecially online xD
It just says something when people think they have the right to judge people they don't even know and so on so forth. I know myself better than anyone else. *shrugs* all that matters.

I was just curious is all, and I've come across alot of information I hesitate to say openly simply because I feel like I didn't know now what I didn't know then... in some manner, innocence is bliss in this case. But hey, I asked for it and I got it. Right?
Still interested in what others have been through and all.. and I'm sorry to say but things will be getting a ton worse as each day passes x.x not just for me, for everyone in my opinion.
Shuggah

Postby cowboy » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:30 am

yeah, don't worry too much about what others think. if they mock you, it just shows how closed minded they are. i've never been abducted as far as i know, but i've had some strange dreams that seemed extremely real. and for some reason, i've always been attracted to this topic. i have a need to know what's happening, and am always happy to hear the experiences of others. thank you.
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds!
cowboy

Postby -Fox- » Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:43 pm

At this point, I cannot but pretty much agree with airwolf282. And, whether the events that now seem to be (one way or another) lost in your subconcious are actual abduction experiences or some other traumatic happenings in your life, one good way to go and find out about them would be under regression hypnosis.

Shuggah wrote:
My bro always said there were 'things' too, and I have few memories of odd things happening, don't know if it was a nightmare or whatnot.

And thanks MrTopSecret ^^ I'll have a look.

I wonder what exactly it is that your brother's got left in his memories?
-Fox-
-Fox-

Postby w_runner » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:33 am

Shuggah wrote:I'm a mere eighteen :/

And I'm no where near worried what others have to say about me, expecially online xD
It just says something when people think they have the right to judge people they don't even know and so on so forth. I know myself better than anyone else. *shrugs* all that matters.

I was just curious is all, and I've come across alot of information I hesitate to say openly simply because I feel like I didn't know now what I didn't know then... in some manner, innocence is bliss in this case. But hey, I asked for it and I got it. Right?
Still interested in what others have been through and all.. and I'm sorry to say but things will be getting a ton worse as each day passes x.x not just for me, for everyone in my opinion.

Hello, I just read all these posts and I want to say that I do believe you. Also, thank you for posting your story as that took some courage. I just wanted to ask - how often are you abducted and when is the last time you had such an experience. Also, do you ever get premonitions that something will happen or do you always feel "their" presence? Thanks and I hope all is well for you.
w_runner

Postby Shuggah » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:25 pm

@ Runner - I don't exactly know how many times or how often I get taken, or even if it is truely happening or my minds running wild with imagination. At times I do just sit there, and then feel like a brick hits me in the face and its like 'not tonight, not again' kind of feeling. Other times, I do just lay in bed, and feel this absolute frightening feeling, of being seen right through.. a sort of energy; don't know how to explain the feeling fully.

Lately, I've been really struggling to fall asleep.. and when I do I get vivid nightmares; alot of death, alot of blood and I feel everything in my dreams. I also find it hard to shut my eyes because theres an image in my mind I can't quite figure out, but when I do shut my eyes I find it hard to open my eyes again because of that image.

@ Fox - My brother and I never really spoke about it, though when he was younger he'd always say 'aliens are coming' Whether he was trying to scare me or not is unknown, but I had a gut feeling about his words. I'll speak with him about it as soon as I can.
Shuggah

Postby w_runner » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:57 am

Thanks for posting back. I was wondering if you cared to discuss the image you said you have in your mind? I'm just very curious and I'm interested in learning more about this.
Also, when you said you feel like you are being "seen right through" - would you describe this as a kind of telepathy? Would you say these "beings" are able to read your thoughts?
w_runner

Postby Shuggah » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:39 pm

The image morphs. Theres always an extreme white background with shadows I'd say moving around. Shaped much like a person. It's almost like I'm right infront of them but theyre completely black and the background is pure white.

When I say seen right through, I mean - They can see who I really am, they see things not even I can see. Almost like they see right down to the core of my soul kind of feeling. Like they know all the good, bad I've done and all that.
Shuggah

Postby 1-555-EVIL » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:24 pm

:evil: i was abducted when i was 5 and have never felt the same. :evil: missing alot of time since then.
1-555-EVIL

Postby MonarchSmile » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:23 am

Early Abduction Genre in Science Fiction films

Google search: science fiction films, click on 1953 movies, click on Invaders From Mars

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invaders_f ... (1953_film)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz6NIlygpWo

:o
MonarchSmile

PreviousNext

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts