The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Is THIS Obama's Actual Birth Certificate?

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby evutch » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:25 pm

hey, boys..
sorry to interupt a hard on party..
BUT..
IF E F Lavender should send you an E-Mail telling you that he has money in a bank he wants to share with you...
uh, it MIGHT be a good idea not to send him any...

hey, uh, LOOK! over THERE!
isn't THAT the NEXT president behind you! sarah PALIN???

:mrgreen: :shock: :lol: :roll: :o :D

you know, next time y'all get a bunch of tea bags..
make some ice tea, and sit in it......
evutch

Postby Wing-Zero » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:02 pm

Butthurt because their side has a better looking piece of paper?
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Lashmar » Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:10 am

Tairaa wrote:I don't need any reason at all

No. You both need an Essex-English into English-English translator and then get that translated into Canadian/American-English. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reason/Excuse same thing in my part of Essex. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Wing-Zero » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:34 pm

Lashmar wrote:
Tairaa wrote:Reason/Excuse same thing in my part of Essex. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ooooh.

So you guys are kinda like our Southerners in that you over-simplify everything and give a word two, or maybe three different meanings.

You just don't have intimate relations with your own blood, or livestock.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Lashmar » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:48 pm

Wing-Zero wrote:
Lashmar wrote:Reason/Excuse same thing in my part of Essex. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ooooh.

So you guys are kinda like our Southerners in that you over-simplify everything and give a word two, or maybe three different meanings.

I'm not one of them normally, I just talk that same way sometimes. :lol:

You just don't have intimate relations with your own blood, or livestock.

No that's the west country. :lol: :lol: :lol:

See:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5SX3A-ifME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btEpF334Rtc

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit: and the Irish:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfz9O_mSY1U
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby greeney2 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:51 pm

Australian man laughs off Obama birth conspiracy
Buzz up!26 votes Send
Email IM Share
Delicious Digg Facebook Fark Newsvine Reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Bookmarks Print AFP/File – US President Barack Obama stands during the National Anthem during the Lincoln Bicentennial Celebration … Thu Aug 6, 4:46 am ET
SYDNEY (AFP) – An Australian man who unwittingly found himself embroiled in a conspiracy to oust US President Barack Obama has vowed to be more careful about what he posts on the Internet.

Adelaide public servant David Bomford was plucked from obscurity when US political campaigners released a copy of a birth certificate at the weekend that supposedly showed Obama was born in Kenya.

The campaigners, known as "birthers," point out that if Obama was born in Africa, rather than Hawaii as US records show, he would not be eligible to be president, since only natural-born US citizens can hold the top office.

However, the document they released turned out to be a fake based on a copy of Bomford's birth certificate that he had posted on a friend's genealogy website.

Bomford said it was hard to believe "a grey-haired old guy sitting in a corner in quiet old Adelaide" had been swept up in a push to unseat the most powerful man in the world.

"It is interesting someone from here being involved in a conspiracy -- that is so funny," he told public broadcaster ABC.

Bomford said he knew nothing about the "birthers'" claims.

He said the fake Kenyan birth certificate contained his personal details and was clearly based on his own South Australian document.

"It's definitely a copy of my certificate. It's so laughable it's ridiculous," he said.

Bomford said he only expected relatives researching their family tree would be interested in the document when it was posted on the Internet.

"I was very, very surprised that anyone would even find it on the net," he said. "I'll be certainly contacting my friend who runs that web and asking him to remove it."
greeney2

Postby vulcan6gun » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:51 pm

Post a better image of that fake birth certificate, please! It will be fun to see how many illegals get copies of it, we'll have fifteen million Baracks running for cover every time someone yells 'La Migre!" :shock: :lol:

Come to think of it, they'll all get copies of HIS Social Security card. That's one account that'll be drier than a popcorn fart in the High Desert. :D
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby Tairaa » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:42 pm

What's up Vulcan?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts