The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

The untold story

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu May 21, 2009 7:26 am

Most of the time crowds of human beings can be manipulated into action, this happens all the time at campus rallies and such. Sometimes they even bus students in as protesters even if only to play the roll of actor. Usually this act has little consequence other than a few photo ops, or chants of something stupid.

But at the latest G20 meeting it seems as if the Police actively engaged in riling or manipulating the crown of protesters into acts of violence as a means of being able to justify their flex of muscle. Not like two ships passing in the night but more akin to two pit bulls being paraded up and down opposite sides of the street by their respective masters in hopes of the eventual confrontation. This all played out in broad daylight under the noses of those who may one day think twice before taking a stand. All about perception and controlling the situation at hand from within.

This is classic military tactics 101, divide and conquer which is a most effective tool indeed.

Surely the above photo speaks for itself and yet many dismiss it as the typical end result of protester vs police vs protester, only these people were provoked into action by the police. Can you imagine: " I DARE YOU " " NO I DOUBLE DAWG DARE YOU " :lol: :lol:

Don't take my word for it:

An MP who was involved in last month's G20 protests in London is to call for an investigation into whether the police used agents provocateurs to incite the crowds.

Liberal Democrat Tom Brake says he saw what he believed to be two plain-clothes police officers go through a police cordon after presenting their ID cards.

Brake, who along with hundreds of others was corralled behind police lines near Bank tube station in the City of London on the day of the protests, says he was informed by people in the crowd that the men had been seen to throw bottles at the police and had encouraged others to do the same shortly before they passed through the cordon.

Brake, a member of the influential home affairs select committee, will raise the allegations when he gives evidence before parliament's joint committee on human rights on Tuesday.

Take it from someone who was there!

The use of plain-clothes officers in crowd situations is considered a vital tactic for gathering evidence. It has been used effectively to combat football hooliganism in the UK and was employed during the May Day protests in 2001.

Brake said he intends to raise the allegations with the Met's commissioner, Sir Paul Stephenson, when he next appears before the home affairs select committee. "There is a logic having plain-clothes officers in the crowd, but no logic if the officers are actively encouraging violence, which would be a source of great concern

I couldn't agree more with the above quote: A necessary tactic that has stepped over a very fine line!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2009 ... ovacateurs

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 21, 2009 7:34 am

You beat me to it you bastard :x :lol: . I was going to post something about the G20 in some time over the next week.

Has anyone noticed how everything has gone quite over it. ;) :|

We have a fascist government, we should start getting used to this sort of thing happening more often. :x :(
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu May 21, 2009 7:50 am

Sorry about that Mate I've been out a bit and am just getting back into the groove so to speak. The G20 hold the key to much of what sooner or later becomes policy. I tip my cap to the guy who exposed this tactic as I'm sure there are more than a few people paying close attention.

Recently the CIA was caught up in a op that went wrong down in South America over Shell Oil and one of their own being murdered over the very same tactic used by the G20 last month. When I say their own he was " PRIVATE SECURITY " or so they say and was charged with inciting Oil protesters only they take a bit more direct approach :shock: :shock:

http://www.indymedia.ie/article/91977

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 21, 2009 7:54 am

I’m interested to know who ordered these tactics. I’m really not sure who it would have been, I do have a feeling it would have been Jacqie Smith (home secretary) though. I know it wouldn’t have been the mayor of London (good ol’ Boris) and I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t have been the met.

could be MI6 though. ;)
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:11 am

BUMP:

Same tactic played out in Iran on;y it backfired on the NWO/G8/20 WTF EVER!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts