The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Homeless people die after bird flu vaccine trial in Poland

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Tairaa » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:11 pm

Wing-Zero wrote:
Tairaa wrote:
F**k the weak, eh?


Well.... It worked really well for us until we stopped that policy, and now we're not doing so well..

Maybe Darwin was right? Maybe the strong of a species being the only to survive and reproduce was a good thing?


Maybe.

Or maybe everyone should have a chance to live out their life unhindered by the plagues of nature.



I disagree.

Life isn't the way it's been portrayed to you, the strong and the smart survive, one doesn't need both, but one requires one or the other to survive in nature.

Defiance of this general rule has allowed a whole breed of weak people to come into existence. By no fault of their own of course, but these people who are more easily manipulated also get a vote! So..

Everyone deserves a chance, but IMHO nature should be allowed to take it's course, it would do untold wonders for us as a species.


Now of course, everyone will be in an uproar that I should even suggest such a concept, but take time to consider the following:

If you're a religious person:
Who knows better, God, or you?

If you're not a religious person:
A chain is only as good as it's single weakest link.

*phew*
In before the "You barbarian" crowd arrives! :P
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa
 
Posts: 2940
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Nesaie » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:13 pm

Hey SRO, got your links yet? Yah know, the ones that show that vaccines work?

Thanks in advance. :D
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
User avatar
Nesaie
 
Posts: 1324
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Wing-Zero » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:33 pm

Sadly, I agree with you, SRO.

Although we should have advanced beyond Darwin's Theory, I guess it's a loop we'll be stuck in.

Nesaie wrote:Hey SRO, got your links yet? Yah know, the ones that show that vaccines work?

Thanks in advance. :D


:roll:

He never said he disagreed with you that they didn't work.

All he, and I, are saying is that in the optimal conditions, they can work and work for the better.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
User avatar
Wing-Zero
 
Posts: 3247
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: California Uber Alles

Postby Tairaa » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:53 pm

Sadly, I agree with you, SRO.

Although we should have advanced beyond Darwin's Theory, I guess it's a loop we'll be stuck in.


It is sad, I agree.

Lots of things in life are deemed sad, because they're not ideal for a person to experience. It's not ideal for you mentally to witness a family member killed for instance, this is sad.

However, it's kind of irrelevant what is sad or not in terms of what should be and what shouldn't be.
Which unfortunately is completely irrelevant to what is and what isn't.

It's a big cycle of shittyness that we live in, and no amount of compassion will stop that, just change it and put it in different places.


He never said he disagreed with you that they didn't work.

All he, and I, are saying is that in the optimal conditions, they can work and work for the better.


And yes, quite correct. Or at least that's the message I was trying to convey.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa
 
Posts: 2940
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Nesaie » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:04 pm

It either is or it ain't. If vaccines Don't work, why get them? They cause more harm.

What I've gleaned from both your posts is that they do work, or should work, according to theory. The facts I've read, is that they DON'T WORK.

Why argue against facts?

Or...show the studies that back your opinions.

It's a simple request. For anyone who vaccinates, please show the studies that show that they work. I mean anyone!
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
User avatar
Nesaie
 
Posts: 1324
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Wing-Zero » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:09 pm

Nesaie wrote:Why argue against facts?

Or...show the studies that back your opinions.


It's common knowledge as to what vaccines are SUPPOSED to do.

Nevermind. SRO, you handle it.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
User avatar
Wing-Zero
 
Posts: 3247
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: California Uber Alles

Postby Tairaa » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:09 pm

It either is or it ain't. If vaccines Don't work, why get them? They cause more harm.

Uhm, not quite. I mean, they definitely cause more harm then they do good at the time being, no question about that.
But the "either it is or it ain't" is kind of wrong, because coffee or alcohol can be "evidenced" to be either good or bad for you in certain quantities depending on what is being looked at and the methods, so it's not as simple as a two-tone picture, it's more like grayscale.

What I've gleaned from both your posts is that they do work, or should work, according to theory. The facts I've read, is that they DON'T WORK.


My argument was not that if you get a vaccine it will work, my argument is that if responcible individuals made them, that they would work. Not for the flu, the flu mutates every single years, multiple times, and if therefore hard to immunize. Virii and bacteria like Anthrax, HIV, small pox etc that are severe and life threatening, tend to vary a little bit less, presumably due to being spread less.

Why argue against facts?


Since my argument is that in theory they can be effective, I'd like to see some studies that you have available that prove that they cannot be made effective. :P
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa
 
Posts: 2940
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby OneOfBillions » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:58 pm

I aint taking anymore Vaccines.

Especially for a Geneticly spliced Flu Virus grown in a Catagory 5 Biolab.

I could be wrong, and if so could possibly lose my life for it.

But history show's the herd is almost always wrong. And seeing how they already have a massive amount of volunteer's to have three live virus's injected into them. I think I'll just wait and see what happens to the guineapigs.
Last edited by OneOfBillions on Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
OneOfBillions
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Wing-Zero » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:10 pm

OneOfBillions wrote:Especially for a Geneticly spliced Flu Virus grown in a Catagory 5 Biolab.


Seconded.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
User avatar
Wing-Zero
 
Posts: 3247
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: California Uber Alles

Postby Tairaa » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:36 am

Hahahaha, funny story I just remembered...

I went to this research centre one time to meet up with someone who worked there about perhaps getting me some lab time (which didn't work, but anyway) I asked the front desk for instructions, and he said turn right at the end and go straight, turn a left and the first door on the left.

So I walked seemingly to where I was meant to go, and to my surprise upon the left turn there is a big blast door with these signs on it:
Image
Image

Except the radiological sign said radiological emissions equipment in use, not like, radioactive materials in the open sort of deal. It said on a seperate sign that "All individuals require class whatever-it-is chemical and biological protection equipment" to enter.

And anyway, this blast door was being held open by a bucket that was sitting between the two parts. :lol:
So I was like "Well, I obviously took a wrong turn somewhere" and turned around and found the right area to be in.

It struck me as funny at the time, and CGs reference to a biolab reminded me so I figured I'd share. :P
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa
 
Posts: 2940
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Previous

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 3 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 2 guests