The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

JFK Assassination - The Zapruder Film

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby CodeBlack » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:43 pm

I may have mistyped something. I meant 1960, when Kennedy won. If we had Nixon first and then Kennedy, our whole history would be different, and probably better. There would not have been a Cuban Missile Crisis. Nixon would not have let himself by bullied into escalating the Vietnam war. And ultimately Kennedy would have been president at an older age and perhaps more temperate in dealing with the USSR. We would have had conservative economics in the 60's (which was needed) with Nixon and lower taxes in the 70's with Kennedy. JFK would not have been assassinated and the fallout from that would not have occurred. It would be win win. What would have happened with the hippie movement is anyone's guess. See, this is what happens when Democrats rig elections. LIKE NOW. That's why Hillary said BO would be assassinated.

When you screw with democracy, you screw it up.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby greeney2 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:57 pm

Yes its amazing to think how history would be altered if the other guy won elections. What if Ike didn't win in 52? What if JFK were never assasinated? What if RFK was never assasinated, Nixon probably would have never won. How did Watergate alter history, with Ford? Lots of stuff for a good movie if you ask me. :lol:
greeney2

Previous

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts