The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

Phoenix Crop Circle

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby Paleo » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:58 am

CodeBlack wrote:For those crop circles created by alien craft you just might. The question is how many crop circles are alien? I'm betting its a pretty small number. Aliens would have better things to do than create crop circles (the ones with intricate patterns). The crop circles that are just simple patches may be.


I disagree with you 100%. I'd say more than HALF of them are actual crop circles, created by an extraterrestrial force. For reasons unknown to us at the moment. However, my own personal theories include: Navigational directions to other craft, secret messages or signs for other ET's, signs in general for us to view, ponder and pontificate, a message written in code as a sign for us to learn, a general symposium of incredible designs placed there for no other reason than to say "we're here!", the latter of which I doubt. There MUST be a REASON for these crop circles... just what that reason is tho... has to be of special importance, b/c as you said, they'd have better things to do otherwise.

But there are many anomalous things involving real crop circles. I will list these anomalies later.
Paleo
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:22 am

Postby SneakyPete » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:34 pm

I have seen this asked a couple of times and Im wondering as well.

Has anyone ever found foot prints in the crop circles???
SneakyPete
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:11 am

Postby CodeBlack » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:14 pm

I'm thinking ET navigation systems are not based on crop circles. Crop circles don't work so well in space. Too hard to get them aligned with true north. Not a very good comm system either. Radio works better and over much longer distances.

I assume that aliens have feet. Has anyone found ET footprints in crop circles?

This is why I said the simple crop circles are the more intriguing. Those could be nothing but by-products of some craft landing. They don't put them there on purpose.
N2TheBlack
User avatar
CodeBlack
 
Posts: 937
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby dejarma » Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:43 pm

Humans create crop-circles... there's nothing strange going on imo......the day I see an aerial picture/ footage whatever of a design with no lines of any description going through or up to the design will be the day I'll think again about crop circles! To me it's bleeding obvious. This hasn't happened yet & never will IMO!
dejarma
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:34 pm

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:08 am

Crop circles has been around for what 40-50+ years now?

And still people thinks it´s out of the human reach.
Right...
So most of you are still stuck in the 50´s right? :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
User avatar
Dark-Samus
 
Posts: 2584
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby chiselray » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:55 pm

i dont think humans create these circles...in fact i think they have better things to do than graffiti a crop circle for nothing
User avatar
chiselray
 
Posts: 1539
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: earth

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:51 am

Better things?

Like what? killing people?, robbing?, raping?, lying?

Yes those are much better things...
Making crop circles is alot better than taking drugs and such crap...it´s art.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
User avatar
Dark-Samus
 
Posts: 2584
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby dejarma » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:14 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:Better things?

Like what? killing people?, robbing?, raping?, lying?

Yes those are much better things...
Making crop circles is alot better than taking drugs and such crap...it´s art.

i agree................ hey chisy; show me a design with no lines of any description going through or up to the design ;)
dejarma
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:34 pm

Postby chiselray » Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:26 am

Dark-Samus wrote:Better things?

Like what? killing people?, robbing?, raping?, lying?

Yes those are much better things...
Making crop circles is alot better than taking drugs and such crap...it´s art.


Case solved people...Maybe DS is trying to tell us something :o
User avatar
chiselray
 
Posts: 1539
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: earth

Postby chiselray » Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:23 am

dejarma wrote:
Dark-Samus wrote:Better things?

Like what? killing people?, robbing?, raping?, lying?

Yes those are much better things...
Making crop circles is alot better than taking drugs and such crap...it´s art.

i agree................ hey chisy; show me a design with no lines of any description going through or up to the design ;)


Lines...whatever...thats common..drawing a fast conclusion from that without looking at the further unexplainable phenomena is fruitless for an observer..plus time constraints to make these things raises an eyebrow, some also show a sophistication would be difficult to achieve...I dont doubt taht some are hoaxed,after all hsit this is a dumb assed world with dumb assed people in it,right ?
But its the unexplained, and the complexity of some circles that makes you wonder,wtf...
Fk dismissing evidence for an easy explanation without proving that it is a 100% blanket case history in 100% of all crop circles..the further unexplained stuff as biological changes in these crops only,soil composition has also been changed..kfn EXPLAIN THAT Miss Daisy..humbly waiting for your answer :geek:
User avatar
chiselray
 
Posts: 1539
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: earth

PreviousNext

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

cron
  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests