The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Men cannot be left to run things on their own Harriet Harman

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lashmar » Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:09 am

One of Labour's top two posts should always be held by a woman, Deputy Leader Harriet Harman has told a paper.

She does "not agree with all-male leaderships" because men "cannot be left to run things on their own" she told the Sunday Times.

How brilliant. Now even the government will take second best because of equality. :roll: :x

Brilliant.

If an Asian Lesbian who had some sort of learning disability and came from the arse end of nowhere she would get the job over someone who deservers it because of equality.

Lets try something new shall we…give someone the job that they deserve and which they can do. ;) :shock:

Basically do not give a monkey a calculator and expect him to figure out the square root of pie divided by 142. :roll:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8180195.stm
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:15 am

mael

Postby Lashmar » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:18 am

That's brilliant. :lol: :lol: :lol:

what do you think abou this anyway Mael?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:31 am

Women are more easily controlled (and dealt with) than men and this is the main reason more women are being appointed in positions of authority and power.

As I said before:- The only power women get is given to them by men and when they've got it they use it against other men.

Women are naturally followers and men are natural leaders. Exceptions abound but this is basically how it works.

In fact the only people who are liable to do what they themselves think is the right and fair thing to do are men. And I would say White men are likely the most altruistic of that section of the human race. - Install anyone from a minority group (that's just about everyone except educated White men) - and he/she/it'll fiercely promote and protect his/her/its paymasters.

You're toast over there in Britain if you are an educated White man - and the US men are facing the same threat.
mael

Postby Lashmar » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:38 am

mael wrote:You're toast over there in Britain if you are an educated White man - and the US men are facing the same threat.

I'm uneducated and I'm still fucked. :lol: :cry:

Is it much better in Japan?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:00 am

Yes, it's much better here in that respect.

It is patently obvious that Japan sticking to traditional ways is keeping things afloat here. Whining lesbian feminazis don't last long here once exposed, and UK/US-style discrimination against educated and capable people and promoting the dross is unthinkable here - as it should be.

The cities here are full of foreigners with various handicaps like being brain-dead and dumb through NeoCon education. I don't live anywhere near them and dread the prospect of going to the mainland because they make me feel sick.

Go to the faraway places here in Japan and there are people like me who can speak Japanese and don't need a babysitter. A lot of 'us' have strong opinions and when we communicate on Japanese forums we are usually attacked by people like Saturos and the moderators are mostly handpicked to toe the NeoCon line.

Ignorance is in plague-proportions here and unfortunately the benders, retards and people with a grudge spew out their borrowed opinions to unaware Japanese and unfortunately some of them believe it as there is little or no contradicting evidence to feel any other way.

The bookshelves here are full of Liberal bs but though no effort is being spared to wreck Japan as well, the people are not buying.

But Japan is heading down the same road to oblivion as Albion... though not as fast.
mael

Postby Lashmar » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:10 am

Is it worse in anyway? :lol:

Crime is through the roof yet Labour fiddle things to make it look much lower than it really is.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts