The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

JFK Assassination - The Zapruder Film

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby Paleo » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:50 am

CodeBlack wrote:I have been researching the JFK assassination since 1980 and for a long time I was convinced there was a conspiracy. There was so much evidence of people doing weird things and stuff left unexplained. There was that "magic bullet" and all. But in the end I determined that it was Oswald, and probably just Oswald. All the weird stuff is a result of people covering their own butts. They knew that any investigation into the assassination would drag everyone thru the mud and everyone was dirty. I can go down each and almost every piece of evidence and explain it. Many things seemed weird but there was a reason for those actions. Sometimes people were just screwing up.

Many times the evidence was analyzed only within the framework of a single person's mind and then released to the public within that framework. That led to all kinds of stuff that was wrong like the magic bullet. There was no magic bullet. An Australian team, among others, proved that you could reproduce most of the results and the shooting was VERY possible. There never was a timing problem. That was made up. The tree was never in the way. The biggest hindrance to the shooting was distractions, but that was mitigated by the location and boxes all around the perch.

And the truly damning evidence in the assassination comes from Oswald himself. If you study Oswald from birth to abortion you know what you find? A nutcase! The guy was nuts his whole life. He had problems everywhere he went and he never stayed anywhere very long. I can go into great detail on Oswald if you like.

Yes, there were many who stood to gain with the ouster of JFK but thats true of every President.

As much as I respect Oliver Stone, his movie got some things wrong and most of it was based on people's personal opinions not facts. The analysis of the book depository shooter's perch, where the shooting took place, was based on opinion. They thought it would be an easier shot if Oswald shot while the limo was approaching. Wrong! And if you were a hunter you'd know why. When the limo was approaching it was moving down in the shooter's field of view and when something is moving in that direction it is very hard to line up because you have to move your body up. You have to go from laying to kneeling to standing. Very awkward and would have exposed the shooter as the target would have been looking in his direction. Waiting until the car turned the corner was the right move. When the car is moving left to right its a much easier shot. Just one example of framed evidence.

All of the agencies involved were not completely sure of the true source of the assassination and they were more afraid that the USSR might take advantage of the situation or that Americans would blame the USSR and demand that the US attack. That would have meant WW-III. So everybody acted to cover up anything that did not point to Oswald as a lone shooter. Every case has conflicting evidence because there are lots of people doing stuff all the time irregardless of the crime and some of that stuff is illegal. Texas was heavily involved in gun running for example. One person involved in that was actually caught that day but when they figured out he had nothing to do with the assassination they let him go. I actually traced that guy's getaway route on Google Earth. Looong police chase. Longer than O.J.'s.

I could go on and on but you'd get bored long before I ran out of info. That is what you get with nearly 30 years of investigating (off and on). I know people want to believe that the GOV or LBJ or the FBI or the CIA or the MOB or the Commies or Castro or Aliens did it but in the end it was just a nut trying to prove himself, a little man trying to be a big man.

Yep, you gotta admit the Jack Ruby thing was weird on top of weird but in 1963 weird was pretty much what people did.


But the ENTIRE thing is SO similar to Bush Sr's and Ronald Reagan's mismatched running, and how Bush Sr. was a SKull and Bones member, said that he'd NEVER run with Reagan, and said that whole "new world order" quote at the Senate subcommittee hearing, and THEN Reagan had an assassination attempt made on his life, which would have made Bush Sr. president years earlier... this is SO SIMILAR to the LBJ connection to Kennedy, however, the Military had the MOST to gain from Kennedy's death. They and many in charge, feared that he would sell us out, that he refused to take part in the dirty dealings of the miltary-industrial complex and stood his ground on what he, personally, believed. Shortly after, he was assassinated. I just find that hard to believe that it's a mere coincidence, PLUS, as said, all the shady and unexplained things surrounding his death.

As far as the Zapruder film goes... As far as I'm concerned, the documentaries by History and Discovery, are completely Moot, BECAUSE: I watched them GUESS as to which gun and ammunition would have been used by a 2nd shooter... Now, given the GUESSED weapon and bullets, the remade head completely exploded, as he used high velocity and shattering rounds. So, they concluded in the end, that that spot wasn't where he was shot from... However, they concluded this without ANY kind of REAL knowledge of the weapon, type of ammunition, etc. which was used... So how in the hell could they make an accurate assumption without knowing what kind of ammunition or weapon was even used?!? ...I think the REAL truth behind the Kennedy assassination would be so outrageous, that NONE of us even would expect what REALLY happened. And besides, I don't know about the whole Ruby killing OSwald, but it seems to me that that was just too convenient.
Paleo
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:22 am

Postby Paleo » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:50 am

Cole_Trickle wrote:
Paleo wrote:I recently watched a Documentary on the JFK Assassination on the Discovery Channel. Now, Discovery, having that being the channels' name, I'd like to say, isn't usually very open minded regarding most things paranormal. Almost all of their shows I watch on UFO's, typically lean towards the skeptical side of things, rather than the believers'. But they SEEMED to be doing a great job on the JFK assassination, at first, anyways. They used the famous Zapruder film, which captured the kill shot that that killed President Kennedy. Now, I believe that the CIA/Military industrial complex had JFK assassinated - "DALLAS! HELLO!!", but this experiment that Discovery did, SEEMED to illustrate that the kill-shot came from the sixth story book depository! Now, I have and still DO find this INCREDIBLY hard to believe, given all that we know now about the assassination of President Kennedy. And perhaps the MOST damning piece of evidence, comes from the cops and secret service themselves - that they actually WIPED DOWN THE CAR, BEFORE Crime scene analysts had a chance to look at it! They cleaned the car top to bottom right after JFK was rolled into the hospital... That makes ZERO sense! If they had nothing to hide, they wouldn't have cleaned the crime scene where the President of the United States was just shot in! And yet, I have to admit, given the Zapruder film which we saw, and the lifesize and life-like recreation of the crime scene and shooters' angles, which they performed, supposedly from all the "typical" thought of 2nd shooter spots, and it DID seem that the ONLY one to truly match up perfectly, was the 6th Story Book Depository shot!! But, again, they could only GUESS at the gun and ammunition used by another shooter. So, really, the experiment was a waste of time in my opinion.

I STILL BELIEVE THAT KENNEDY WAS KILLED BY OUR OWN GOVERNMENT! That the CIA and the Military killed Kennedy and used Oswald as a Patsy. I believe Oswald, to this day, claims to be innocent!!

I'd like to know what you guys think about the Kennedy assassination. Was there a 2nd shooter?? Did the government kill Kennedy and frame Oswald?!? What do you guys think of the Zapruder film?!? Even History channel investigated the Zapruder film, although, as of right now, I'm not sure what their findings were. But, no matter WHAT it may show... I believe that the gov't. killed Kennedy and that that's why they cleaned that car!! Why else would they?!? What other hard evidence is there that the Government killed Kennedy?!? Anyone else know?? What's the most hair-raising, shocking piece of evidence - circumstancial tho it may be- that illustrates that government was behind Kennedy's assassination.

I'd really like to see this proved once and for all! I mean, we all know the governments insidiousness, but this would illustrate just HOW insidious they are to the entire, still trusting part, of the world! That they SHOULD be afraid, because what they do, they do to innocent people as well, and it shouldn't be allowed to go on... not without exposing every dirty deed and filthy secret that they have!!



Anyone who's ever discharged a weapon of any type knows the kill shot was from the front, not from behind. The Discovery channel just like the History Channel have been bought and paid for as a means to distribute Government propaganda, simple as that.

The History Channel had a piece on here locally last night, had Oswald's brother on. He says Lee did it all by himself and Ruby killed him because he killed the President! :lol: :lol: I had to turn it off before I puked.

Biggest phucking joke ever told and a real shame fools swallow it, even to this day ignorant people say it was possible :lol: :lol: My Father was top, very tip top Marksman in the Corp, Trained up weapons experts~~ :lol: :lol: I've seen him shoot many many times. He always said that anyone who believes Oswald acted alone was grossly ignorant of the capabilities of that type of weapon.

Funniest thing I ever heard told about that day was an answer to a question asked by a reporter. " Could the kill shot have come from anywhere else?" ANSWER: NO~~ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cole


Isn't it true that Oswald shot a cop while he was on the run and made some kind of a statement regarding the officers' allegiances?!?
Paleo
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:22 am

Postby CodeBlack » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:05 pm

Not to bash JFK. I liked him in general but he did bring the world to the brink of destruction with the Cuban Missile Crisis, which would never have occurred had Nixon won in '68. The Soviets thought JFK was a lightweight, the Brits thought he was a lightweight. The Soviets pushed JFK because they thought they could get away with it. They very nearly did.

It is a mistake to think the MIL in any way benefited from the assassination of JFK. They were the ones who had to fight the war in Vietnam. They didn't want that. MIC? Maybe.

The Vietnam war actually began when Vietnam was still a French protectorate. Eisenhower got the US involved by sending in several hundred advisers to train the S. Vietnamese. JFK inherited Vietnam, initially sent more advisers, but was planning to get the US out of it. LBJ went the other direction and put the US in to it full force, which brought the Chinese and Soviets into it, and due to his political tampering with the running of the war it just dragged out further and further. Nixon came along and after reasonable attempts to win the war decided to get the US out. The left crucified him for that. That was their war and they needed it to polarize the American citizenry.

A very similar rifle to the Manlicker Carcano was tested by the Australian team and it could very well do the job, even if it was a cheap rifle.

Cole: There was a game about 4 years ago called JFK Reloaded. In that game you attempt to duplicate the assassination. And you see just how difficult it would have been to shoot JFK when he was approaching. You only have a couple of seconds and you have to move in a very awkward manner.

The Jack Ruby thing may seem weird but people who actually knew Ruby said thats the kind of guy he was. LHO's brother did not know Ruby. The most likely reason Ruby wanted to go to Washington was that he was planning to give up info on Texas politicians who were dirty and he was likely to know some of that. He couldn't talk in Texas and he thought he could talk his way out of the death penalty in Washington. He thought he would be seen as a hero there much more than in Texas.

Keep in mind folks that there was a "war" going on inside the Democrat party at that time. It was even discussed by the news media on that fateful day as JFK was landing at Love Field. I have the recording. Almost 8 hours of it. The point is that anything happening at that moment in history would have caused every rat, snake and bunny rabbit to run for cover. And that's exactly what they did.

Yes, there are lots of strange things that are suggestive but when you put everything in context those things actually make sense. For instance, the cowboy hat that was given as a present to JFK. Any normal person realized that was a dumb gift as only a cowboy would wear a cowboy hat (There is an old saying in Texas: If you want to go anywhere in Texas (politically), you gotta have a hat). But you have to understand they were making a political statement that was all Democrat. There was a battle going on for control over the Democrat party between conservatives and liberals. You see who won.
N2TheBlack
User avatar
CodeBlack
 
Posts: 937
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Paleo » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:02 am

CodeBlack wrote:Not to bash JFK. I liked him in general but he did bring the world to the brink of destruction with the Cuban Missile Crisis, which would never have occurred had Nixon won in '68.


If Nixon had won is '68, your babies would all have two heads by now.
Paleo
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:22 am

Postby Paleo » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:09 am

CodeBlack wrote:Not to bash JFK. I liked him in general but he did bring the world to the brink of destruction with the Cuban Missile Crisis, which would never have occurred had Nixon won in '68. The Soviets thought JFK was a lightweight, the Brits thought he was a lightweight. The Soviets pushed JFK because they thought they could get away with it. They very nearly did.

It is a mistake to think the MIL in any way benefited from the assassination of JFK. They were the ones who had to fight the war in Vietnam. They didn't want that. MIC? Maybe.

The Vietnam war actually began when Vietnam was still a French protectorate. Eisenhower got the US involved by sending in several hundred advisers to train the S. Vietnamese. JFK inherited Vietnam, initially sent more advisers, but was planning to get the US out of it. LBJ went the other direction and put the US in to it full force, which brought the Chinese and Soviets into it, and due to his political tampering with the running of the war it just dragged out further and further. Nixon came along and after reasonable attempts to win the war decided to get the US out. The left crucified him for that. That was their war and they needed it to polarize the American citizenry.

A very similar rifle to the Manlicker Carcano was tested by the Australian team and it could very well do the job, even if it was a cheap rifle.

Cole: There was a game about 4 years ago called JFK Reloaded. In that game you attempt to duplicate the assassination. And you see just how difficult it would have been to shoot JFK when he was approaching. You only have a couple of seconds and you have to move in a very awkward manner.

The Jack Ruby thing may seem weird but people who actually knew Ruby said thats the kind of guy he was. LHO's brother did not know Ruby. The most likely reason Ruby wanted to go to Washington was that he was planning to give up info on Texas politicians who were dirty and he was likely to know some of that. He couldn't talk in Texas and he thought he could talk his way out of the death penalty in Washington. He thought he would be seen as a hero there much more than in Texas.

Keep in mind folks that there was a "war" going on inside the Democrat party at that time. It was even discussed by the news media on that fateful day as JFK was landing at Love Field. I have the recording. Almost 8 hours of it. The point is that anything happening at that moment in history would have caused every rat, snake and bunny rabbit to run for cover. And that's exactly what they did.

Yes, there are lots of strange things that are suggestive but when you put everything in context those things actually make sense. For instance, the cowboy hat that was given as a present to JFK. Any normal person realized that was a dumb gift as only a cowboy would wear a cowboy hat (There is an old saying in Texas: If you want to go anywhere in Texas (politically), you gotta have a hat). But you have to understand they were making a political statement that was all Democrat. There was a battle going on for control over the Democrat party between conservatives and liberals. You see who won.


Ok. Then let me ask you this. What reason did Oswald have for assassinating JFK?? Who REALLY had the most to gain by his death?!? And I don't know if it's connected, but Kennedy made the mistake of telling Marilyn Monroe the truth about aliens and their presence here, and then got into an argument with her, SHE then went out to the local bar, got drunk, and started telling everybody that "aliens are real" and that "they're here!", etc. and how her "***hole lover John F. Kennedy, the President of the United States", told her so!! It was only a very short time after that JFK was assassinated.

The military may not have been DIRECTLY behind the assassination, but I believe that members of the military WERE! I just can not believe that you buy all the explanations given. It baffles me. Particularly the guy who claimed that the U.S. Secret Service, in 1969, wouldn't have had the know-how or knowledge NOT to wipe down the car he was shot in, because A): It WAS a crime scene, and not just A crime scene THEE crime scene where the President of the United States was killed, and that B): That they didn't know that they could tell where the shot had come from! Like they had no knowledge of mediocre telemetry back then?!! GIVE ME A BREAK!! They wiped that car down top to bottom in order to HIDE the telemetry of the shot that killed him. Plain and simple! There's NO OTHER POSSIBLE MOTIVATION OR REASON BEHIND SUCH A MOVE BY THE POLICE AND PRESIDENTS OWN SECRET SERVICE!! At least, None that I can think of.
Paleo
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:22 am

Postby CodeBlack » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:07 pm

You can't measure what is true and false using that yard stick. The truth is, the person who had the most to gain was Oswald. Oswald had nothing and he was desperate. He needed to prove to those he was trying to impress that he could do big things. That's what the General Walker shooting was all about. He needed something to get attention paid in his direction before the big event. Oswald was a communist, flat out. No matter what else anybody says, LHO was a communist. He was even a card carrying member of the Communist Party of the USA. LHO tried to get into Cuba thru Mexico because he thought if he could tell Castro what he planned, he would support him with the Soviets, who he had previously tried to impress when he defected to the Soviet Union. The KGB thought he was boob. They were right. Does any of this mean that Communists were behind the assassination? No, it does not! All it means is that LHO was a communist, nothing more. All that stuff LHO did in New Orleans was right in line with who he was. He thought he could infiltrate a "right wing" organization and then go talk to the KGB or whoever and they would be impressed. The anti-Castro Cubans knew who he was and they "sheep dipped" him from the start. They were feeding him b.s. to feed to the Soviets to feed to Castro.

Who had the most to lose? Certainly not Oswald. He had nothing to lose.

The car thing is overplayed. You can't tell much by looking at the car. There was "stuff" all over it. The truth is the SS was not the most advanced investigative agency. That was the FBIs specialty. Hey, people screw up.

For the longest time there was a story about the parade route being changed at the last minute. That turned out to be incorrect. In fact you can see that using Google Earth today. If you look where they were going FROM, Love Field, and TO, the Trade Mart, and you realize they wanted to travel down Main St., the parade route makes perfect sense.

Having said all that, there are OTHER interesting things discovered while investigating this. For example, I believe that LHO and Jack Ruby knew each other. I believe that LHO was on his way to Jack's apartment when he shot Tippet. It lines up perfectly. He then had to change directions and go somewhere else, the Texas Theater. He knew it was a bad idea to show up at Jack's with the police in tow. How the police knew to go to the Texas Theater is a real mystery that will likely never be solved. Nobody calls the police because a person didn't pay for a movie ticket. That's ridiculous.
When Jack found out it was LHO, that sent him over the edge. If Ruby had not known LHO then you might expect a less direct response. But Jack knew LHO and that just made him even angrier.
N2TheBlack
User avatar
CodeBlack
 
Posts: 937
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby CodeBlack » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:25 pm

Oh, one more thing. HOW Jack knew LHO might very well be at the heart of why Ruby wanted to be taken to D.C. to testify to the Warren Commission. Whatever the answer is, I'll bet that was a quintessential piece. He couldn't tell that story in Texas. It would have implicated people, even if they had nothing to do with the assassination. And I'd bet money those people were in the Communist Party and they were connected to the Soviet Union, so you could predict their response if implicated. ;)

Like I said, all the rats were running for cover. "Like roaches with the lights coming on."
N2TheBlack
User avatar
CodeBlack
 
Posts: 937
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby CodeBlack » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:41 pm

Sorry, one more thing. I can almost guarantee you somebody in the GOV, somewhere, probably the FBI, probably Hoover, sat down and thought, or said, "You know, we can drag the whole country into our offices and investigate half the population, and we would find some rats, but at the end of it all we would find is that we already had the killer. So why drag the whole country through that? That would do as much harm as the assassination." Why they didn't tell that to RFK is a mystery. Maybe they did and he just didn't accept it. See, now the Warren Commission's actions make a lot more sense. They knew the answers before they ever asked the questions. That is why they refused to take Ruby to D.C. Bingo.
N2TheBlack
User avatar
CodeBlack
 
Posts: 937
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby 3dvd » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:27 am

Paleo wrote:
CodeBlack wrote:Not to bash JFK. I liked him in general but he did bring the world to the brink of destruction with the Cuban Missile Crisis, which would never have occurred had Nixon won in '68.


If Nixon had won is '68, your babies would all have two heads by now.


He did. My son looks nothing like Image
3dvd
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:06 pm

Postby greeney2 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:08 am

So when you say he had us on the brink of Nuclear War, I think that's completely false.


You better read up on the real history of the Cuban missile crisis becasue he did have us within hours of Nuclear War, if Kruschev didn't back down, he was going to do a first strike on Russia. Kennendy felt there was no other choice but to flatten them first, convinced they would have struck us. I think becasue of this, they were very much afraid JFK would have resorted to Nukes in Viet Nam.

I don;t know what you are all talking about "IF NIXON WON IN 68", he did win in 68 and 72, and did more twards Nuclear arms negotiations than anyone by his Presidency. Nixon knew how to deal with Russia and Breznef.
greeney2
 
Posts: 9687
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

cron
  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest