The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Freedom of Information Act

Chemtrails, Military Operations and Suggestions

Come in to discuss your experience and troubles with the FOIA. Let everyone know what you are researching, and how you are doing!

Postby Paleo » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:13 am

I use the FOIA requests all the time, in order to further my knowledge and understanding of the gov't's. operations in the past and present.

I've sent them to the FBI, the Military, the Defense Dept. and the Air Force. Recently, I made a FOIA request regarding military operations in my area, and the spraying of chemtrails across america. Of course, I received a letter claiming that they had "No Such Records pertaining to the Spraying of Chemtrails", which I DO NOT BELIEVE!! ...NO operation as large and vast as the spraying of chemtrails all across America, nay, all across the GLOBE, without having, at least, SOME records or documents on the subject. I am planning to appeal the conclusion... Any words of advice or wisdom?!?

Also, anyone here who also makes frequent FOIA requests... Do you guys have any suggestions for me?? Any specific FOIA requests you think I should make or are of particular interest??! What do you suggest??!
Paleo

Postby void » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:00 pm

you can try to re word it. They also call chemtrails cloud seeding.
void

Return to Freedom of Information Act

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts