The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

A question.

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby Ventian » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:34 am

When i was younger (about 13) me and my brother were looking to the skies to see what we could spot. It was about midday and my brother spotted something pretty high up. We both witnessed a UFO that we had never seen before (we haven't seen one since either). Though this was a while back the only thing i remember was being scared as hell because this UFO had wings that curled up and reminded me and my brother of a stingray. It was really sleek and rounded off as i recall. Has anyone seen anything like this or have any good resources on this type of craft. Thanks in advance.
Ventian

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:06 am

Wings?...uh...sounds human...maybe a rare plane but sounds more human than alien in origin...
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby cowboy » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:30 pm

sounds like descriptions of "Araura", but hard to tell without more details. what were the details? how did it move?
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds!
cowboy

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts