The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

The Art of Introduction 2.0-the REVIVAL and the 7-year bitch

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby Paleo » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:31 pm

Konichiwa,

I'm a 27 year old struggling musician, artist and writer. I work a job as a Barista fifteen hours a week... my two passions in life (well, three actually), are: Music, My Guitar, Playing, Writng Music, Singing, etc. and The Paranormal: Particularly UFO's, Aliens and the Government Conspiracy to keep the truth hidden from the undying public, partially as perhaps a vendetta against the humans of this planet who allow themselves to be ruled by their rulers, or as priviledge considered and maladujustedly syndicated upon by those who work to run these projects which I'm sure include, but aren't limited to - Human Cloning, Human-Alien Hybrids, Human-Animal Hybrids: I.E>Chimera's, a plot within the government, orchestrated by FEMA and NORAD, the Military-Industrial Complex as it's breathing and bodily entity of castration... living and breeding within the walls of the CIA and FBI, the Naval Intelligence offices, the Pentagon, those who aren't subject to justice or reason or virtue.... maybe pride. Pride that comes at the expense of all other HUMAN emotions, like empathy and sincerity, but at the price of the knowledge of being part of something so grand, so massive, so secret, so life-altering, will-shattering, life-decimating, life-exhilerating, the absence of everything else, in the knowledge of everything that there is to know about Life on other planets... ignoring the life on this planet, because this planet's future... is in their hands!! It's always been in their hands and to be A PART of that... it's what great men can only dream of. But at the cost of everything else and that incessant LIE that's too bold to be a lie and too obvious to be a Hoax, THE TRUTH STARING YOU IN THE FACE THE ENTIRE TIME - all so often still wanting something which eludes MOST people, but which doesn't elude me - PROOF! My proof is in the fact that I have always been able to connect dots - to make connections where, even I can't even fully explain to myself, in my own head, what it means - these connections that pierce everyday lividity.But there they are, none the less, pulsating like a beacon of razor sharp truths. Supermarket Tabloids hold more truth in them the evening news most times. The truths THEY report are at best obvious at times, at worst downright lies. At least in the Supermarket Tabloids, they may accentuate and exaggerate and comedize it, but underneath all that is something that you just don't find in mainstream media -except a few, my favorite, COAST TO COAST AM (with George Noory), but anyways... I forgot what I was saying...

My point is, is that I'm passionate about this stuff, SO passionate in fact that I'm willing to do just about anything to get there and see it with my own eyes - see the entire truth of it for myself. It's like a dream that you can almost never see achieving, but like my other dream, which also people say is impossible to achieve, making a living off of my music, I believe I CAN achieve these goals... And I believe, no matter how slim the odds, that if you truly believe and truly WANT and WILL to be there, that you'll get there, somehow, someway, you'll get there.

But I SEE UFO's!! I've wanted to see them all my life... and now, just recently, after embarking on a sort of, spiritual journey if you will, as well, am I now, without a doubt, seeing "moving (illuminating) stars" that do crazy things in the sky! Does it have something to do with the date that even the Mayans, the most historically sacred and intrinsic time keepers and astrologers, a date not even they with all their mighty knowledge and wisdom, of having communicated directly with "the gods" that came down from the heavens to teach man and give him "the keys", whom said that they would return again, a date that not even the Mayans who received this holy word directly, a date not even THEY can see another date past - December 21/22, 2012. Does my UFO sightings have anything to do with this date?!? And what about Chemtrails?? Are they slowly changing the atmosphere?? Paving the way for an inevitable return by the original inhabitants of this planet perhaps?? I don't know, but thru this website, perhaps maybe SOME of these questions... MIGHT be answered.
Paleo

Postby Lashmar » Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:12 am

Hello.

What sort of music do you write?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Paleo » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:11 am

Lashmar wrote:Hello.

What sort of music do you write?

Hard Rock, Bluesy Punk Rock I guess you could say. But really, it's just an amalgamation of heavy, light, fast, slow back-to-basics, no-holds-barred, good ol' fashioned Rock n' Roll with a Twist!!

My biggest influences are: (Iggy Pop and) The Stooges, Black Flag, Black Sabbath, Zeppelin, The Beatles, The Vaselines, The Meat Puppets, Nirvana, Butthole Surfers and Sonic Youth. But there's really no end to the interests in music and bands that I have... I could go on forever listing bands I love, but... those are, after my own musical writing style, what I think influences me most.
Paleo

Postby Lashmar » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:26 am

This is for you then:

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=22&start=390

:D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Paleo » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:13 pm

Lashmar wrote:This is for you then:

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=22&start=390

:D

Sweet dude!! THANKS!