The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

UFO's fly over my house all the time, Why? ...I wonder.

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby Paleo » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:30 am

I've been looking for UFO's my entire life... for as long as I can remember really. I can remember being just a little kid, driving in the car with my mom and her boyfriend, or with my dad and his girlfriend and looking out the window, hoping to catch a glimpse of the rare and unbelievable sight of seeing a flying saucer!! ...I never did see one tho... That is, not until two summers' ago when I started seeing them ALL THE TIME!!

The first one I saw, came as a shock to me, it was in the middle of the day! And overhead, not even that high up in the sky, sort of floated over me, a white, football-shaped object that just sorta floated away above me! The 2nd, also in the middle of the day, was a black, metallic sphere that, again, just sorta floated above the tree line.

It was about a year until I saw another UFO... that following summer, I would sit out on my back deck and stargaze! Being an amateur astrologer and always loving astronomy, I'd often sit out and watch the stars... but this time, often for hours at a time, hoping to see a UFO like I had the previous summer... And lo and behold... I started seeing what can only be described as "moving stars". THESE WERE NOT PLANES!! First off, Selfridge AFB isn't that far away, and I see military choppers and aircraft all the time. Secondly, I knew they weren't planets, because they were MOVING thru out the sky. Thirdly, and lastly on my "natural" phenomenon list, I knew they, indeed, weren't Satellites either! They didn't follow a straight path all the time, they turned, changed directions, ILLUMINATED themselves in a Golden light and a bright White light at times! No blinking lights and WAAAAY high up in the sky! I mean, these things aren't just high in the sky... They're up their with the stars! And you can tell that they must be moving at INCREDIBLE SPEEDS in order to soar past me within about a minute that high up in the sky!

Believe me, I WANT TO BELIEVE, but I'm not going to just call anything that I see in the sky that I can't necessarily identify right away, a Ufo, I have standards and a high-degree of mindset. But my belief that these "moving stars" are UFO's, comes from the fact that, although I DO see them all the time, it's STILL an incredibly rare event to actually see them! And each time you do witness the event, it feels like you're witnessing something incredible and amazing!! I don't know WHY, all of a sudden, when I've been looking all my life, am I just NOW starting to see these UFO's above my house at night! ...Could it have anything to do with my inquiries into them at the FBI?? Or my FOIA requests to the military?!? Coincidentally, however, my first UFO sighting occurred, almost simultaneously, with my introduction into Thelemic Magick!! Almost as soon as I began a regimen of daily meditation, and reading about the intricacies of astrology and how the planets and the heavens play such a gigantic role in everything we do and are, almost immediately, I started seeing them! Coincidence?!? And then there's that article in UFO Magazine about a woman who can actually SUMMON the lights in the sky, and sort of communicate with them! She'd said that anyone can sort "call" these lights into manifestation and that you, too, can communicate with them! Perhaps my WANTING it bad enough caused them to show up?! Is it possible that, however possible, they are able to read minds singularly from any distance, able to FEEL or TELL when someone is emitting a certain vibration or "energy" and could that energy possibly summon these "moving stars"?!? And then, when you flash a flash light at them, the start to Glow BRIGHTLY, ILLUMINATING themselves for a few moments and then dulling their light back down! It truly is amazing... i just don't get why NOW all of a sudden like I said! Perhaps they've ALWAYS been there, and I just wasn't looking long enough or hard enough to ever see them before... It's TRUE! Only recently did I REALLY start spending long hours looking skyward, star-gazing, witnessing these incredible events as they unfold!!

What do you think?? Have you had any similar experiences?!?

By the way, I even managed to catch a couple of them on video... it's only for a few seconds, due to the fact that our camcorder's battery pack is screwed up and few seconds is all I can get at a time, but I still managed to catch a couple of them as they move thru the sky! I'm looking into having someone from MUFON look at the film I've got.
Paleo

Postby dmarkmclain » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:11 am

What you are seeing are satellites. The ones that "light up and fade away" are called Iridium satellites, and they are reflecting sunlight as they orbit. I got caught up with the same fantasy until I purchased software called "Starry Night". It tracks satellites in real time, and I could go outside when one popped up on my monitor and lo and behold, there it was!
dmarkmclain

Postby dmarkmclain » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:18 am

Oh, BTW your daytime sightings? I don't have a clue!
dmarkmclain

Postby Paleo » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:12 pm

dmarkmclain wrote:What you are seeing are satellites. The ones that "light up and fade away" are called Iridium satellites, and they are reflecting sunlight as they orbit. I got caught up with the same fantasy until I purchased software called "Starry Night". It tracks satellites in real time, and I could go outside when one popped up on my monitor and lo and behold, there it was!

Dude, I'm TELLING YOU! These ARE NOT Satellites!! SATELITTES DON'T MOVE THRU THE TREES!! Sattelites aren't White-Football shaped Objects either!!

And Satellites follow a straight and single Orbit - They most certainly DO NOT change direction!! I've even got them on video!
Paleo

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts