The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Solar Eclipse

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:08 pm

:lol: Really, you're the first person I ever
heard say they hated the ocean, etc. wtf, at
least you're honest.

Well make me your second!

If not for the fact that a regular person like me won't be able to swim in the ocean for more then 10-15 minutes because the cold will own your muscles really bad, really fast...

Anyway, if not for that, I have a fear of things that live in the ocean...

See we humans... I weight 160 pounds, give or take, but a lot of that is bone, and fat, and water... A lot of it isn't muscles, whereas fish have a very high muscle mass to everything else ratio...

And then on top of those two logical arguments I have a phobia of water that is deeper then twice my height or so, even less if it's mirky or otherwise rendered not see through-able.

Lakes are aight, but they give me a head ache when I get out if I get my ears submerged that I don't get in a pool, or in cleanish ocean water either. Must be something about stagnant water or something.

However, all things considered I do still like the beach, and I like going out a ways before I my phobia sinks in, but if I was on a boat and it sank I would probably panic enough to substantially reduce my probability of success. Err.. Survival.
If we had beachs with enough wave action to surf around here I'd be all over it.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Island_Girl » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:37 pm

Island_Girl

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts